Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dusty Hannah ????

Started by MrKlem10, September 21, 2012, 10:34:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKlem10

With Billy G. getting axed, is there any chance Dusty Hannah would transfer to the U of A???

Dogtown Donkey

Might be pretty tough with the semester already having started.

Also, there's the whole coaching staff not being interested the first time around thing.

mbgrulz

Quote from: MrKlem10 on September 21, 2012, 10:34:03 am
With Billy G. getting axed, is there any chance Dusty Hannah would transfer to the U of A???
As a walk-on I assume you meant, right?

UNCLE BACK

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: pridgehog on September 21, 2012, 12:11:29 pm
we have no room.
...unless he walks on.  I think I'd be okay with that.  I don't see that happening though.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

HawgAdvocate

September 21, 2012, 01:28:20 pm #6 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:30:13 pm by HawgAdvocate
Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on September 21, 2012, 01:06:55 pm
...unless he walks on.  I think I'd be okay with that.  I don't see that happening though.

We still have no room. We have 16 players currently, including walk-ons. You can't have more than 17.

We're still trying to figure out if Brandon Mitchell or McKay will be the 17th player. One of the two won't be able to participate this year.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

ballhogger14u

Mitchell is not playing football would love to pick up Hannah kid can flat out shoot

ballhogger14u

Meant basketball wants to concentrate on football

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: ballhogger14u on September 21, 2012, 02:48:57 pm
Meant basketball wants to concentrate on football

That still leaves Mekale McKay to be #17 on the roster though, if he gets cleared to play for the basketball team.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

TT222

No worries, Dusty is staying put at Texas Tech anyway.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: TT222 on September 21, 2012, 03:21:37 pm

Any word on who the interim coach might be?

TT222

Quote from: Dogtown Donkey on September 21, 2012, 03:24:44 pm
Any word on who the interim coach might be?
Not sure about that. All I have heard is that the interim coach will be named in the next 2 weeks.

Danny J

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on September 21, 2012, 02:50:41 pm
That still leaves Mekale McKay to be #17 on the roster though, if he gets cleared to play for the basketball team.
Yeah...wasn't his signing with us contingent on him being able to play basketball? I think McKay will be 17.

Lanny

Quote from: TT222 on September 21, 2012, 03:21:37 pm
You would know
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on September 21, 2012, 04:17:29 pm
Yeah...wasn't his signing with us contingent on him being able to play basketball? I think McKay will be 17.

With a new football staff coming in, we'll see if they honor that contingency.

Danny J

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on September 21, 2012, 06:30:02 pm
With a new football staff coming in, we'll see if they honor that contingency.
I hope so. I hear he is pretty good.

TT222

September 21, 2012, 06:38:51 pm #18 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:04:05 pm by Porkatarian
Quote from: Lanny on September 21, 2012, 04:18:41 pm
You would know
Yeah, I would actually. I went to school with Dusty *Hannahs* since Kindergarten and was on the basketball team with him for 4 years. We still keep in touch, so you might want to hold your smart ass tongue next time you think about calling someone out without knowing anything about them.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OWNER OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD A "SMARTASS".

Porkatarian

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: TT222 on September 21, 2012, 06:38:51 pm
Yeah, I would actually. I went to school with Dusty *Hannahs* since Kindergarten and was on the basketball team with him for 4 years. We still keep in touch, so you might want to hold your smart ass tongue next time you think about calling someone out without knowing anything about them.

Wow...I hope you've enjoyed your stay here at Hogville. It may be coming to an abrupt end in the very near future.

IronMountainHog

Breems

The 1.

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Mark_Freeman

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on September 21, 2012, 07:30:34 pm
Wow...I hope you've enjoyed your stay here at Hogville. It may be coming to an abrupt end in the very near future.

hahahahaha, dude has NO IDEA.

JonClaudeVanHam

And that was the last thing anyone ever heard from TT222.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

FineAsSwine

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

TheArkansasTraveller

LOL 2 days later and he's still here...

mhuff

Who is to say that he was calling you out. Perhaps he was giving you credit for knowing something. Did you ever think of that?

TT222

Quote from: mhuff on September 23, 2012, 01:32:41 pm
Who is to say that he was calling you out. Perhaps he was giving you credit for knowing something. Did you ever think of that?
Well if he was then I sincerely apologize, but the chances of that are few and far between. I was just trying to help with the confusion and it seemed as if he was trying to bash me.

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: TT222 on September 21, 2012, 03:28:43 pm
Not sure about that. All I have heard is that the interim coach will be named in the next 2 weeks.

We've got one you can have.  He's a real player's coach too.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum