Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dana Holgorsen...?

Started by Drbuckyhog, September 17, 2012, 10:15:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drbuckyhog

1st year won big least 10-3 and won orange bowl.
2011 West Virginia Finished #13 scoring offense # 15 total offense-prior year ranked #67
2010 okie lite #3 scoring offense #3 total offense-prior year #61
2009 Houston #1 total offense
2008 Houston #3 total offense
2007 Texas tech #2 total offense
2006 Texas tech #6 total offense

He's affordable with 2mill buyout.  He has been successful at every location he has coached with top tier results.  He has recruited the south with success.  We can give him a significant raise as opposed to other coaches that might be available.  Offer him 3.5mill to 4 mill a year.  This is a reasonable scenario. 

We r not Lsu or bama.  We must realize this as a fanbase.  We have never been able to recruit on the same level as these programs. We will never have the caliber defense they are able to place in the field year after year.   We have to stick with a dynamic offense to be able to contend most years.  Also, all of his staff has prior college or nfl experience as opposed to other potential coaching hires.

We need a coach with that "it" factor.  Ya know, that something special that separates them from the rest.  I think this guy has "it".  We had that with our previous coach. We can have it again if we choose not to settle.

What say you?

Dr. Starcs

I say this coach has been discussed several times in the last 48 hours on this very website.

TNRazorbacker

I agree with your assessment of the type coach we need.

Arkansas Fan

Bring a defense or stay at WVU.