Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

58 points, almost 1,000 yards of offense

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 15, 2012, 09:44:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

given up by our defense at home, versus non-conference college football powerhouses J'ville State and fighting hyphens Louisiana-Monroe.

Tell me again how the Hogs will stop Alabama from scoring at least 30 points on offense, not to mention the 21 or more they will score off our offense due to turnovers and on special teams?

I want to have this figured out by 2:30.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Big Daddy

dizzy_lavender

Are you joking....jl smith has had this figured out since april.

Arkansas Fan

And there's some on here that want another all offensive coach...

BigSexyHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 15, 2012, 09:44:16 am
given up by our defense at home, versus non-conference college football powerhouses J'ville State and fighting hyphens Louisiana-Monroe.

Tell me again how the Hogs will stop Alabama from scoring at least 30 points on offense, not to mention the 21 or more they will score off our offense due to turnovers and on special teams?

There is nothing to figure out.  Sadly at least not till December then we will figure it out.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on September 15, 2012, 09:46:55 am
And there's some on here that want another all offensive coach...

And all those yards and points givn up under the watch of a defensive minded HC.  that said, sure, I'd love to get a stud defensive minded coach.  After Patterson, I have no clue who that would be.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 15, 2012, 09:49:37 am
And all those yards and points givn up under the watch of a defensive minded HC.  that said, sure, I'd love to get a stud defensive minded coach.  After Patterson, I have no clue who that would be.

JLS is not a defensive minded HC, he's not even a HC, he's a clown who has no idea what's going on.

Cure

Which teams pass more? Jacksonville State/ULM or Alabama?
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

razored

Hoping Hogs can keep Bama under 50.. that is my silver lining.   Heard this week that Saben does not practice his players hard the following week if they put up 35 points and win the game. Pretty smart to reward the players for playing their ass off in games -where it counts.

urkillnmesmalls

This is invaluable insight HiM, as we've all come to expect from you.  Thank you for showing an uncanny ability to not only state the obvious in that we're a huge underdog to Bama, but to also be able to use basic math to tell us how many yards we have given up this season, and cap it off with who we've played against.   

I have no idea how you have time to come make these posts, because I would have to guess that your motivational speaking tour is probably completely booked. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Big Daddy on September 15, 2012, 09:45:34 am
We score 70 and we win.
This is another thing I want to have figured out by 2:30. How we score 70, or even just 7, against Bama's defense. I'll hang up and listen.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on September 15, 2012, 09:50:46 am
JLS is not a defensive minded HC, he's not even a HC, he's a clown who has no idea what's going on.

Of course he is defensive minded...look at his resume.  And, Yes, he is a complete clown.  A clown that I believe is more than just meddling with the defensive scheme and/or calls.  No way Haynes is that incompetent.  No fricking way.  JLS, on the other hand, is absolutely that incompetent.  And don't think for a single second that a defensive minded HC is casually sitting by while his DC runs things. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 15, 2012, 09:57:51 am
Of course he is defensive minded...look at his resume.  And, Yes, he is a complete clown.  A clown that I believe is more than just meddling with the defensive scheme and/or calls.  No way Haynes is that incompetent.  No fricking way.  JLS, on the other hand, is absolutely that incompetent.  And don't think for a single second that a defensive minded HC is casually sitting by while his DC runs things.

I'll be so happy when he's gone.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on September 15, 2012, 09:59:54 am
I'll be so happy when he's gone.
The old saying for chronic losers comes to mind: "Wait til next year."

Mr. Porkleone

Lanny was right. Smith equal BOZO the clown

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 15, 2012, 10:00:57 am
The old saying for chronic losers comes to mind: "Wait til next year."

You know I hate that saying.

HognotinMemphis

Well, we are who we thought we were. Our offense gives up a bunch of points, gains virtually no yards, gets shut out, special teams snafu's and defense can't stop Tide offense after the 1st Q. I knew Tide would get at least 3 TD's given to them by our offense and/or our special teams play.

And Knile Davis has a definite fumbling problem. He is worthless to us since he cannot keep the ball.

HF#1

Yes, we suck.  Thanks Captain Obvious.  You're still a [CENSORED].
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HogFan#1 on September 15, 2012, 05:16:27 pm
Yes, we suck.  Thanks Captain Obvious.  You're still a [CENSORED].
You're not a true fan if you think we suck. It is just that Bama is #1.

G-HOG

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 15, 2012, 05:17:30 pm
You're not a true fan if you think we suck. It is just that Bama is #1.

+1 for HoginMemphis because he play's Y'all like a cheap fiddle.

You can bitch and moan all you want but he has your number, LOL.

Smokehouse

I'd rather have Willy Robinson back. At least he made half-time adjustments.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.