Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MLB Top 100 Prospects

Started by bsking, September 06, 2012, 11:07:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bsking

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/prospects/watch/y2012/

One of my favorite times of year, the unveiling of the MLB top 100.

I've seen all of these guys except a few (Low A guys and some high A), if you have any questions about some of your team's guys I'll help you out if you want.

My favorite guy on the list?  Wil Myers.  Yeah I'm a little bias, so what.  The guy is going to be a GREAT big league hitter.

OnTheHillHogFan

Orioles got some studs coming up in the next year
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

ucahogfan

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on September 07, 2012, 01:38:41 pm
Orioles got some studs coming up in the next year
There was talk of calling Bundy up this September.  The Orioles don't have a go-to ace right now and Bundy will be that.  Gausman will be a great #2 as he has ace potential as well.  The scary thing is that Bundy is dominating the minors without being able to throw his cutter which might be his best pitch.

bsking

Bundy won't get called up this year.  That was all speculation by espn and such.

But yeah, Bundy could have put up MUCH better numbers had he wanted to.  He did nothing but try to develop a changeup this year.

He'll probably start next year in Norfolk and be in Baltimore soon if he pitches well.