Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hearing that the Phillies....

Started by clutch, July 30, 2012, 01:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clutch

May be looking into trading Lee........ again. I'm sure Texas wouldn't mind to have him back. I would love for him to be a Cardinal, but I know that won't happen. What do you think?

TX HOG

July 30, 2012, 02:46:53 pm #1 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:29:51 pm by TX HOG
Looking forward to him becoming a Ranger again. Hate to give up such good prospects, we've got some good ones...

Hawg Balling

Well that worked out well for the Phillies (if true)......

TX HOG

They're talking again to see if Phillys will give him up cheaper than a week ago

clutch

Quote from: Hawg Balling on July 30, 2012, 03:23:49 pm
Well that worked out well for the Phillies (if true)......

Has to suck for Lee. I think he turned down a bigger contract to go back to the Phillies. Especially if he goes back to Texas who was offering more.

bsking

clutch

Quote from: bsking on July 30, 2012, 03:36:46 pm
Lee won't be traded.

I wouldn't think so either, but it's being reported that the Phillies GM is shopping him around and the Rangers are the possible destination.

bsking

Quote from: clutch on July 30, 2012, 06:44:16 pm
I wouldn't think so either, but it's being reported that the Phillies GM is shopping him around and the Rangers are the possible destination.

He can shop all he wants but I'd say he's a Phillie the rest of the year more than 99%.  His contract is massive, he'd pull top prospects (Olt+), he wants to stay in Philly.  Just no way he gets moved.

clutch

Quote from: bsking on July 31, 2012, 12:05:06 am
He can shop all he wants but I'd say he's a Phillie the rest of the year more than 99%.  His contract is massive, he'd pull top prospects (Olt+), he wants to stay in Philly.  Just no way he gets moved.

Even if he gets moved after this season it still sucks for him since he took a little less to go to Philly. If he only gets one year there then back to Texas, it didn't work out so well for him.