Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greinke to Angels

Started by clutch, July 27, 2012, 11:01:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clutch

The Angels are loading up.

bsking

The Angles are IDIOTS.

Those prospects were worth 10x Grienke for 2 months.  Absolutely stupid deal.

clutch

Quote from: bsking on July 27, 2012, 11:26:01 pm
The Angles are IDIOTS.

I agree. I think it's pretty clear their going for win now, and not looking down the road.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: bsking on July 27, 2012, 11:26:01 pm
The Angles are IDIOTS.

#2, 4 and 10 prospects according to Keith law. Those are from the spring.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

bsking

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on July 28, 2012, 01:08:37 am
#2, 4 and 10 prospects according to Keith law. Those are from the spring.

I've got to see these guys a lot.  Seguera is regarded as their #1 by most at this point.  All 3 could be in the bigs next year.  This trade could be very reminiscent of the Teixeira deal.

OnTheHillHogFan

July 28, 2012, 07:53:44 pm #5 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:34:14 pm by GreenbrierHogFan
Quote from: bsking on July 28, 2012, 10:25:52 am
I've got to see these guys a lot.  Seguera is regarded as their #1 by most at this point.  All 3 could be in the bigs next year.  This trade could be very reminiscent of the Teixeira deal.
I think he is listed as a SS but most people seem to think he will wind up at 2b. Dave O'brien mentioned on twitter the other day that the Braves weren't  really interested in giving up a couple top prospects for another rental like the Teixeria deal.

I really don't see the Braves going out and getting a pitcher. They announced today that Medlen will start and JJ will move to the bullpen. So that gives us Hanson, Hudson, Minor, Medlen, and Sheets.  Losing Beachy really sucks because it was looking like he was going to develop into a really good #2 and maybe a #1.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

hoghappy

I went to a Travelers game not long ago. That Segura guy was the obvious best player on the field. Helweg pitched as well and was good.

Oklahawg

I believe Segura was #2 behind Trout so he inherited #1 when Trout was promoted.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra