Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] Aggie Fail . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, July 03, 2012, 11:17:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

July 03, 2012, 11:17:45 am Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:40:50 pm by WizardofhOgZ
And now it's been taken off YouTube . . . 1873Hawg located it elsewhere, and I'm posting that link here up top so a newcomer won't have to wade all the way through the thread to find it.

http://deadspin.com/5923148/texas-am-made-a-really-sad-video-because-they-just-want-the-sec-to-like-them?tag=collegefootball

They've already taken it off of their official website because of the ridicule it was getting around the country . . . but some enterprising fan anticipated that move and put it on YouTube before they pulled it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rWe8EhUiAUM

010HogFan

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on July 03, 2012, 11:17:45 am
They've already taken it off of their official website because of the ridicule it was getting around the country . . . but some enterprising fan anticipated that move and put it on YouTube before they pulled it.

LOL everything bigger in texas.. even the screw ups

OptimusHog

Did no one stop and think "man...this is lame"?

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

99toLife

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: 99toLife on July 03, 2012, 11:26:17 am
So bad it was awesome!

Yeah . . . it's got that "boom goes the dynamite" quality about it.

Razorback7281

The best is the top comments section.  "SEC Response:  Prepare your anus"
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

Hooch

rljjr

At least the guy doing the Hog Call (poorly) didn't "wolf" it up.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on July 03, 2012, 11:22:38 am
Hehehe - she said "go cocks" ;)
yeah, seemed out of place, should have been one of the yell leaders

Pulled out...

phadedhawg

That hurt to watch...

I really wish we wouldn't have allowed such trash to join the SEC.

younghog

GO HOGS

BigSexyHog

1m 54s of my life that I will never get back. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

mrhatok

I love in the out takes they had to teach that one girl how to spell M-I-Z-Z-O-U! Fraking Aggies!
If you don't know what you are talking about Google it before you post it.  Friends don't let friends post uninformed.

OLDHOG

Good ole aggies, always steppin in it.

Deepwoods

Quote from: Razorback7281 on July 03, 2012, 11:40:21 am
The best is the top comments section.  "SEC Response:  Prepare your anus"

It's the Aggies. They have been lubing their anuses since 1894.
And if you're wrong...what are the consequences?

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

porkaholics anonymous

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on July 03, 2012, 11:17:45 am

Jesus H. Christ, that was painful.

RollHogTide

That is a video definition of desperation.  They are so excited to get away from Bevo that they make fools of themselves to suck up to all the SEC schools. 

denimchicken

I hope this goes viral and A&M becomes the laughing stock of the SEC.
"You can't do backflips, you don't know karate, you're white trash." - Charlie Kelly

TexHog188

At least the aTm's know that a proper hog call does not start with Aaah wooooo
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

CR7

This is so terrible lol. BUT the chick that says "go cocks" looks mighty fine.

Pudgepork

hope their team plays as lame as they cheer.   remember, they are advertising that aTm
is going to change college football, lol

atekido

Quote from: phadedhawg on July 03, 2012, 12:07:44 pm
That hurt to watch...

same thing the SEC thought when they brought us in especially after we late MIzzou rape us without lube in a bowl game.

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: phadedhawg on July 03, 2012, 12:07:44 pm
That hurt to watch...

I like TAMU in much more than Mizzu..
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

go hogues

Quote from: TexHog188 on July 03, 2012, 02:04:56 pm
At least the aTm's know that a proper hog call does not start with Aaah wooooo
Touche
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

XX

This is one of my favorites..... ;D
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

Murr

Poor Aggies.  They tried in a nice way and failed.  This game plan should follow them them to the football field

Hoggish1

That is pathetic.  I'm going to love every beat down they get this year and there will be many...!

josh_sec33

Quote from: Murr on July 03, 2012, 04:36:22 pm
Poor Aggies.  They tried in a nice way and failed.  This game plan should follow them them to the football field

It always has.... that was ......wow.....just wow.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

thefisher

July 03, 2012, 05:45:04 pm #33 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:55:34 pm by thefisher
There are no words to describe the ...... inhumanity... of this new Texas A & M "Welcome To The SEC" Video.

Do not watch for at least 2 hours after eating. You have been warned.

Keep eye bleach available at all times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWe8EhUiAUM
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

under_par

arkfan81

Quote from: thefisher on July 03, 2012, 05:45:04 pm
There are no word to describe the ...... inhumanity... of this new Texas A & M "Welcome To The SEC" Video.

Do not watch for at least 2 hours after eating. You have been warned.

Keep eye bleach available at all times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWe8EhUiAUM

lol..their in trouble..
Have faith...

baitshop

The good folks from A&M are proud to be members of the SEC....

And who could blame them...
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

FaytownHog

One of the many things the aggies need to learn, is that in the SEC, you don't do the opponents cheers! Although, if the aggies cheered for the other team all year they'd probably be happier with how their season will end up.

Ty Webb240

The one who likes cocks is not bad.

1873Hawg

Not sure if SFW... can't hear it properly because my d-bag prof won't STHU...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LenfTCVGnvg&feature=related
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: FaytownHog on July 03, 2012, 06:08:01 pm
One of the many things the aggies need to learn, is that in the SEC, you don't do the opponents cheers! Although, if the aggies cheered for the other team all year they'd probably be happier with how their season will end up.

LOL!!! that would be their safest bet
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

56Hog

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

cityhog

TAMU is the very definition of the ugly girl with tons of money. She throws a big party at her parents mansion and invites all the cool kids over so they will like her. But all the kids do is trash the mansion, ignore the ugly rich girl and she's still unpopular at the end of the party. Aggies.

NWASooner

Quote from: Murr on July 03, 2012, 04:36:22 pm

It will.

FANONTHEHILL

Nice to see Aggies haven't changed
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

SemperFi

That was ridiculous! Glad to see that regardless how much things change the Aggie jokes will never stop.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

RAZORAGGIE

Great parody of the video out already:

1873Hawg

Quote from: RAZORAGGIE on July 03, 2012, 11:20:30 pm
Great parody of the video out already:

Echt? Ich hatte nicht bemerkt haben.

Quote from: 1873Hawg on July 03, 2012, 06:16:45 pm
Not sure if SFW... can't hear it properly because my d-bag prof won't STHU...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LenfTCVGnvg&feature=related
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

HogShat

I guess the jokes are true!!!

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The girl doin the bulldog thing shoulda done better as she is a dog.

:razorback: :razorback:   ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!