Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Start of a Throwndown at BR's This Weekend....

Started by BR, May 26, 2012, 09:41:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150907283269322.430556.702249321&type=1  :Start of the Food Photos

2 Boston Butts, Baked Beans, Sweet corn, Bacon Wrapped stuffed Jalapenos, 6 Pounds of Crab Legs, Bunch of Shrimp. Plus 150 Pudding Bombs that Rock.....

My Food Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/60665301904/
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

ncrebel

Sounds like a great time.  I will be smoking a butt as well, but you got me beat hands down with all of the rest.

FYI, the first URL dod not work for me.
Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

BR

Quote from: ncrebel on May 26, 2012, 12:05:30 pm
Sounds like a great time.  I will be smoking a butt as well, but you got me beat hands down with all of the rest.

FYI, the first URL dod not work for me.
If you don't belong to face book it might not show up...

BR

old hog

ncrebel

Looks great.  So you kept the fat cap on and just sliced into it?  I have always trimmed it off.  I hear people claim that most of it renders off which adds to the flavor.  When your done do you still have a large fat cap on the meat?  Do you cut it of then or mix it in when you pull the pork?

Just curious what other fellow smokers, and Hog fans, do.
Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

BR

I keep the Fat cap on, it crisp up since I sliced it and it taste awesome diced in with the pork...   

BR

Making Bacon wrapped, stuffed Jalapenos. Cream Cheese, Pepper Jack, Jumbo Crab & Shrimp stuffing.... Ought to be great. Photos later..

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Buff

BR

BR

Bacon wrapped, stuffed Jalapenos. Cream Cheese, Pepper Jack, Jumbo Crab & Shrimp stuffing...

BR

Breakfast this am... BR's Egg Scramble with Peppers, Onions, Taters, Sausage and more...

DeltaBoy

That looks like the mess I cook up on Saturdays when I clean out the refrige.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.