Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class of 2013 Football Signees (23)

Started by Tomhog™, May 21, 2012, 02:40:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharptusk

"Alex Collins has not officalli signed NLI with Arkansas. AD says "the family wants time for due dilligence" WOW"  -- From WholeHogSports live blog.
GO HOGS!!

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

GuvHog

Quote from: razorsharptusk on February 06, 2013, 10:36:37 am
"Alex Collins has not officalli signed NLI with Arkansas. AD says "the family wants time for due dilligence" WOW"  -- From WholeHogSports live blog.

I was right to be nervous about him.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LGHOG

CSS ‏@csssports

MT @matt_stewartcss: Breaking News: Nation's #1 RB Alex Collins may be wavering on commit to Arkansas. Latest 1pET In The Huddle

NLRHog92

Everyone's official except for Collins... ughhhh I hope this doesn't take a turn for the worst!

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

CallTheHogs

Sam Irwin-Hill, P, 6-3, 215, Bendingo Australia (City College of San Francisco) has signed.

LGHOG

Quote from: CallTheHogs on February 06, 2013, 11:58:18 am
Sam Irwin-Hill, P, 6-3, 215, Bendingo Australia (City College of San Francisco) has signed.

Razorback Football ‏@RazorbackFB

Irwin-Hill was ranked as the No. 1 junior college punter in the country and was a first-team All-American in 2012

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 06, 2013, 11:46:14 am
Collins not wavering.  Supposedly mom took LOI papers and is MIA.

I'm glad we're getting Collins.  If his mom is this elusive, imagine what he's gonna be like!  ;D

Brand X Hog Fan

Looking at the list, my only concern is lack of size at corner. We seem to be a little short but maybe not. Not whining, just wondering! Go CBB!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

sportschick

February 06, 2013, 02:33:38 pm #168 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:45:59 pm by sportschick
FWIW...Rivals has the class ranked 26th...the only two SEC teams ranked worse than us are Kentucky and Missouri.

longtimeHogfan

Somewhere in the previous 3-pages someone may have asked this question, but if he's 18, why does Collins need a guardian to sign his LOI?  Maybe he's 17?
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on February 06, 2013, 02:57:22 pm
Somewhere in the previous 3-pages someone may have asked this question, but if he's 18, why does Collins need a guardian to sign his LOI?  Maybe he's 17?

:razorback:

NCAA LOI specifically state unless you are 21 years of age you need a parent or guardian's signature..........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on February 06, 2013, 03:10:19 pm

NCAA LOI specifically state unless you are 21 years of age you need a parent or guardian's signature..........

I didn't know that....thanks.  I was trying to think back whether I had to sign our son's and couldn't remember. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on February 06, 2013, 03:28:56 pm
I didn't know that....thanks.  I was trying to think back whether I had to sign our son's and couldn't remember. 

Doesn't seem right, you can fight in Iraq at 18 but aren't mature enough to make your own college choice......NCAA what do you expect..............

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on February 06, 2013, 03:28:56 pm

I didn't know that either. Very interesting. Thanks!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on February 06, 2013, 03:32:35 pm

Doesn't seem right, you can fight in Iraq at 18 but aren't mature enough to make your own college choice......NCAA what do you expect..............

Agree.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 06, 2013, 03:58:07 pm
CBB says he isn't through yet. We may see a couple more signees before spring practice.

Tom, that's good news, but not what I was hoping for at this moment......... :)

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 06, 2013, 04:01:45 pm
We should also get Collins' LOI. That what you want to hear?

Exactly!!!!!!!!

DeltaBoy

Scott Marshall

UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOOTBALL
ARKANSAS ANNOUNCES 2013 SIGNING CLASS

List of Student-Athletes Signed Letters of Intent on Feb. 6, 2013
http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=402772

sportschick

Tweeted by Tim Brando...

Tim Brando@TimBrando
As good as the day was to Ole Miss. I was told that among the 1st year Coaches no one had a bigger splash than @BretBielema w/Arkansas.

DeltaBoy

Tim Harris

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 07, 2013, 08:06:46 am
One is the loneliest number. I'm sure Alex is anxious to get this over with.

Just a couple more hours........tick tock tick tock

Thunderhog Jr

What's up with the Hawgs247 report saying no signing has been scheduled for 11:00, and the details are still being worked out??

Tomhog™

Latest is signing at noon CST. No one on this end knows what's left to work out.

Look at it this way, if he changed his mind and decided to sign with Miami, there's be nothing to work out and it'd be done fast.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 07, 2013, 09:46:45 am

Look at it this way, if he changed his mind and decided to sign with Miami, there's be nothing to work out and it'd be done fast.

Agree.  BTW, good job yesterday!

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

GuvHog

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on February 07, 2013, 09:44:25 am

What's up with the Hawgs247 report saying no signing has been scheduled for 11:00, and the details are still being worked out??

That's an old article. The signing has been rescheduled for 1:00 PM EST (12 Noon CST) today.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Thunderhog Jr

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 07, 2013, 10:14:45 am
Now it's up in the air again. Everything has been clear as mud the past 24 hrs.

Soooooo, more delays from the Collins family in, "As The World Turns"?
Go Hogs Go!

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Terry (GUVHOG) Holcomb on February 07, 2013, 09:48:22 am
That's an old article. The signing has been rescheduled for 1:00 PM EST (12 Noon CST) today.

Guv, do you know if there is any TV coverage?
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

josh_sec33

again, I have to ask. If he is living with the coach, is the coach his LEGAL guardian? If so, why are we even dealing with the momma? I'm just lost on this point.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 07, 2013, 10:39:55 am
He needs to forget about where others want him to go and sign where HE wants to. Whether it be Arkansas or Miami.

I think it is pretty clear where he wants to go. Question is, for a kid who lives with his high school coach instead of famly, does he bow to family pressure?
Go Hogs Go!

DeltaBoy

I sure hope we get that fax today.  The Longer this goes the more worried I become.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 07, 2013, 10:52:52 am
I sure hope we get that fax today.  The Longer this goes the more worried I become.

Hell, I'm worn out...........

DeltaBoy