Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Friday Sharieff announcement?

Started by TeedupHigh, August 22, 2013, 10:07:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeedupHigh

An Arkansas LB target Sharieff Rhaheed "@reef_15: Next friday could be the day i commit"

Cobi Hamilton Fan

The_Boot_stops_here

Too bad...would love to have this kid

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: immahog on August 23, 2013, 08:46:27 am
"could be" ???

fishing for attention.  remember, these are high school kids.  Nothing against him, that's just very common for that age group.

ricepig

Per RD, it looks like he is taking an official visit here this weekend.

Break & Run

Quote from: ricepig on August 28, 2013, 12:53:13 pm
Per RD, it looks like he is taking an official visit here this weekend.

That's big time news.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

ricepig

Quote from: Break & Run on August 28, 2013, 12:55:29 pm
That's big time news.

Yeah, but he has a game Friday night, he won't get her until mid-day at best on Sat, I'm not sure I understand that.

Break & Run

Quote from: ricepig on August 28, 2013, 12:57:54 pm
Yeah, but he has a game Friday night, he won't get her until mid-day at best on Sat, I'm not sure I understand that.

The fact that he STILL wants to come on an official visit this soon is big.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."