Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uniforms

Started by Fay-hog, April 21, 2012, 12:54:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fay-hog

It is almost as though the new uniforms are forgotten.

mmhogs17

inb4 Gruden reference

hogzfu

Hey Super

they're black, what's forgotten?
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

CallThemHawgs!

Say what about Grudenforms?

ohenry

April 21, 2012, 05:15:33 am #5 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:17:40 am by ohenry
Quote from: CallThemHawgs! on April 21, 2012, 04:53:30 am
Say what about Grudenforms?
Man, I would've went with Gruniforms.  You gotta find that sweet spot in the word that flows into the next word perfectly.  Kinda like orangeforms, well that flat just doesn't work.  Therefore we just don't talk about oranges.

King TUSKankahamun

Gruden told me personally today that he wont take the job until Long agrees to have at least 4 games in WMS and that we make black an official color so we can have black uni's
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

Hog Waller

Quote from: given em the tusk on April 21, 2012, 09:22:22 am
Gruden told me personally today that he wont take the job until Long agrees to have at least 4 games in WMS and that we make black an official color so we can have black uni's

Crap, so what your saying is the deal to get Gruden is probably dead?

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: jbott on April 21, 2012, 12:54:58 am
It is almost as though the new uniforms are forgotten.

I just don't get the obsession with the uniform deal.  I don't think ANY topic has been over discussed vs. its' value as much as freaking uniforms.

Yes, new uniforms / black uniforms -- it's a thing.  OK.  But it's not a BIG thing.  It's just a thing.

Unless the Razorback Nation is full of fashion designers, I don't get it.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: Hog Waller on April 21, 2012, 09:26:49 am
Crap, so what your saying is the deal to get Gruden is probably dead?

I think its up for discussion ;D
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 21, 2012, 09:31:46 am
I just don't get the obsession with the uniform deal.  I don't think ANY topic has been over discussed vs. its' value as much as freaking uniforms.

Yes, new uniforms / black uniforms -- it's a thing.  OK.  But it's not a BIG thing.  It's just a thing.

Unless the Razorback Nation is full of fashion designers, I don't get it.

Flashy unis bring exposure. exposure brings recruits

Coach Obvious

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on April 21, 2012, 11:33:39 am
Flashy unis bring exposure. exposure brings recruits

Yeah, I already had that.  That's why I said it's a "thing", as opposed to nothing.

Winning -- that's a thing, too.  And it trumps uniforms every single time.

History, tradition of winning.  Championship trophies in a case.  Stadiums full of enthusiastic fans.  Tons of media slurping and recognition on ESPN.

All those things come from winning.  And all those things are what recruits REALLY want.

Yes, uniforms may attract the eyes of recruits, but that, by itself, won't do jack.

If it was all about the uniforms why would Bama have the top recruiting class in the country year, after year, after year? 

If New Mexico State just got the baddest uniforms on the planet, and everyone's collective minds were blown by the awesomeness of those uniforms, they still wouldn't get a recruiting class as good as the worst one Arkansas has had in the last 20 years.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Phenomenal One

So have the new unis been officially unveiled?

Sed76

Looks like they are wearing practice jerseys during the red/white game. Last year they wore game jerseys.

razorbackfan4life

Yea I thought we were gonna see the new jersey's today.  :(

RedyorNot

Halftime from what I'm hearing-

Sed76

Have they shown them yet?

ArKan5a5 KiD

It's halftime! Where's the new unis?

Phenomenal One

Quote from: AirWarren on April 21, 2012, 03:31:46 pm
Looks to be more Hogville "in the know" fail.

We have that in abundance on here

deblaylock06

Any word on when they will be unveiled?  I thought it was supposed to be during the Spring...  Spring is almost over

The_Iceman

Another FAIL by Hogville experts in the know......

deblaylock06

I guess I'll look to Joe Schad for my "insider" information from now on

beansandtaters

Quote from: AirWarren on April 21, 2012, 03:31:46 pm
Looks to be more Hogville "in the know" fail.

DGB is all Hog.

Johnny America

I have a source that tells me the players are going to shower in the new uniforms after the game.
God is not real.

PORKULATOR

Today was all about playing football. Not satisfying the fan base, and I for one, am only satisfied with the football. No coaching announcements, no new uniforms, nothing but Jeff Long, dragging his feet.
Killin me.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

deblaylock06

Quote from: Johnny America on April 21, 2012, 03:56:33 pm
I have a source that tells me the players are going to shower in the new uniforms after the game.

Sounds solid.  Let's run with it!

deblaylock06

Quote from: AirWarren on April 21, 2012, 04:01:55 pm
Rumor has it there is a spring game in fayetteville along with some kind of razorfest. Can anyone confirm?

You didn't hear?  The season was canceled.  Will Resume when Gruden is hired

Birminghog

Quote from: ohenry on April 21, 2012, 05:15:33 am
Man, I would've went with Gruniforms.  You gotta find that sweet spot in the word that flows into the next word perfectly.  Kinda like orangeforms, well that flat just doesn't work.  Therefore we just don't talk about oranges.
You're very close.  The actual sweet spot is Grudiforms.

RedyorNot

I didn't cite insider information if any of you were referring to me btw. I was simply repeating what the 9 or so family members of a few of the players had said before the game. Sheesh-

Johnny America

Quote from: RedyorNot on April 21, 2012, 04:57:35 pm
I didn't cite insider information if any of you were referring to me btw. I was simply repeating what the 9 or so family members of a few of the players had said before the game. Sheesh-

Sounds like you admitted to citing insider information while trying to say you did not cite insider information. I have a source that says this guys was wrong.
God is not real.

RedyorNot

Quote from: Johnny America on April 21, 2012, 05:21:12 pm
Sounds like you admitted to citing insider information while trying to say you did not cite insider information. I have a source that says this guys was wrong.
Crown and Diet Coke was seen at the seen, I seed it myself-