Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville Lefty Chase Huchingson

Started by Hog_Fink, April 20, 2012, 11:38:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_Fink

he's tearing it up in the minors. pitching for met's Hi-A team St Lucie
committed to Arizona State, was drafted out of high school, but ended up at UAFS
transferred to UCA had a less than stellar year, went un drafted & signed w/ mets
burst onto the scene last year w/ a 1.8 ERA

gone 17.2 innings so far in 2012 without a run of any kind.

3-0 in 3 starts, 10 hits, 13 strikeouts, 4 walks

http://www.amazinavenue.com/2012/4/20/2961750/mets-daily-farm-system-report-4-20-12-wherefore-art-thou-tobi-stoner

CabotHog87

I remember him, we played them in the state tourney in 07. We jumped out to a 6-0 lead on him and he was getting pissed at his teammates for whatever reason lol. We ended up losing the game 10-6 though after their new pitcher came in and settled everything down and our pitching went downhill. Chase had a good fastball, but was finding too much of the plate that day. Good luck to him, glad to see he's doing well. Maybe I'll face him again soon.

futurehogdad

Quote from: CabotHog87 on May 11, 2012, 09:44:11 am
I remember him, we played them in the state tourney in 07. We jumped out to a 6-0 lead on him and he was getting pissed at his teammates for whatever reason lol. We ended up losing the game 10-6 though after their new pitcher came in and settled everything down and our pitching went downhill. Chase had a good fastball, but was finding too much of the plate that day. Good luck to him, glad to see he's doing well. Maybe I'll face him again soon.

Your HS team was just sticking the bat out over the plate and DINKING the ball into RF.  After the RF threw out a couple of guys out you guys quit running and were going station to station.

Taylor Shaddy did come in and settle things down later in the game.

CabotHog87

Yep, it was a good game, had a lot of fun in that tourney. Those f'ville teams were really good and very well coached.