Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've been crying uncontrollaby for the last 10 minutes

Started by Jacmat, April 15, 2012, 10:19:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacmat

I've just been reading threads on this board and have been overwhelmed with the desolation that has occurred in the last days of what we now call the Arkansas Razorback Football Program.  It isn't one of those calm cries where tears just slowly stream down my face but a violent cry where my whole body heaves and a hyperventilation esque cry occurs as I suck in air in a repetitive sequence of anguish.  God help this nation if Razorback Nation isn't given the National Championship we were obviously destined for this season.

Hope has been lost.  It isn't the instability of the middle east, the lack of knowledge in regards to North Korea, the ballooning debt of our current empire,  the instability of Ahmadinejad, whether "The Office will be renewed for a new season, the future or non-future of our children but the question of how many wins the Razorbacks have next season burdens my soul.  The world is doomed as the Razorbacks spiral into obscurity.  As they journey into the mind of Glen Clambell and forget they are champions. 

Will hope be restored?  Will Mr. Long pull out his sword of hope and stab it into the hole of prosperity?  I wait with bated breath as the tears violently erupt from my eyes.