Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jry04

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 02, 2012, 02:53:58 pm
No it doesn't.
Of course it doesn't. The more you post, the more confident I am regarding Gruden. You made a mistake by claiming we were going after Muschamp as soo as the Grobe thing fell through. We knew exactly who we were getting, and it wasn't WM.

pseudorabies

November 02, 2012, 03:46:42 pm #42151 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:48:20 pm by pseudorabies
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on November 02, 2012, 03:43:02 pm
Of course it doesn't. The more you post, the more confident I am regarding Gruden. You made a mistake by claiming we were going after Muschamp as soo as the Grobe thing fell through. We knew exactly who we were getting, and it wasn't WM.

LOL......Muschamp was next on Long's list before Petrino came into HIS picture.  Even when Petrino came into Long's view it wasn't a certainty that it would work out. 

If you are getting more confident about Gruden from my posting than it's obvious there isn't much substance to the rumor at all.  I am certain it isn't going to be him. 

Quote from: Dropkick on November 02, 2012, 03:43:37 pm
Guess we will just have to relax and wait
Something's not right back there.

pseudorabies

Quote from: Karma on November 02, 2012, 03:47:44 pm
Something's not right back there.

Agreed. 

Don't post pics like that again.  Thanks.

Dropkick

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 02, 2012, 03:49:12 pm
Agreed. 

Don't post pics like that again.  Thanks.
My bad, didn't proof that one well enough.

Hog Waller

Quote from: Dropkick on November 02, 2012, 03:50:19 pm
My bad, didn't proof that one well enough.

Was nice while it was there.

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 02, 2012, 03:51:18 pm
Was nice while it was there.
Well yes it was.

Keep on Grudening!

GRUDEN

Dropkick

I better stay upstairs after that last one.......

Dirty

What's going on?  Listen........

Chief Mac

So the I drove former NY Giant receiver Chris Calloway around on the celebrity golf tourney today which isn't the cool person I met today. The other 4 guys in the group were from Arkansas!!!  Awesome spending the whole day with fellow Hog fans on a golf course in Sandestin.
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Boarme on November 02, 2012, 03:03:28 pm
I am glad I am not the only one that finds her Hot Hot Hot.

Love Kaley.  But I'm also a big Melissa Rauch fan, myself.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Pablo Pigcaso™

Quote from: T-man on November 02, 2012, 03:26:53 pm
Please, enough with the GIFs.  IT slows down people on limited data...like on a cell phone lol

Matthew 5:16

T-man

rhames

Y'all break out the upton y'all know y'all going to hear from me.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

T-man

Quote from: rhames on November 02, 2012, 04:20:38 pm

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: rhames on November 02, 2012, 04:20:38 pm

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

T-man

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Smited for posting big-bewbed blondes?  You should be ashamed, whoever you are!

GlassofSwine

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Mike_e

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on November 02, 2012, 04:31:53 pm

It's the mysterious Rainbow Warrior.  Cat just doesn't like good looking women, or women in general I guess.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

PonderinHog

T-man

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on November 02, 2012, 04:31:53 pm

I've been smited 3 times since I posted Ms. Upton...pathetic.

Boarme

Quote from: T-man on November 02, 2012, 04:44:19 pm

It is the nature of the thread.  You have 120 people that are viewing the thread and I think that is the one interaction they have.  No matter what you post on either side of the discussion you got 60 people irritated.  Of course people having trouble with Bewbs.  That is a step too far.

lumphog

+1 there you go

Hognspace

I'm done until the gifs and pics stop... thread loading way toooooo slow.

Kenny Buzzhog

Hell Ive been smited many times for posting Gruden in this thread.

Not that I care. You never care about smites or applauds for that matter. They really dont matter at all.

On a better note..........

GRUDEN

Dirty

I ain't happy unless I'm smited.

CDBHawg

BaconHits

I wonder how this one will go down.

Mike_e

Quote from: CDBHawg on November 02, 2012, 04:55:46 pm
Smite Me!!!!!  Pansies!!!!

Pansies are actually good for something (ground cover), rainbow warriors on the other hand...   :)

BloodRedHog

If there is nothing heard by Monday.....does this dim our enthusiasm that Jon David is the one?

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

BloodRedHog

Jesus, I have a 3.5-to-1 smite ratio
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Regardless of whether we get Gruden, this thread has brought us contributions to Children's Hospital and pics of Kate Upton.  So it's a win.

Boarme

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 02, 2012, 04:58:21 pm
If there is nothing heard by Monday.....does this dim our enthusiasm that Jon David is the one?

I think Sunday Monday are the two least likely days to get an official announcement at least on Gruden.

SA Hog Fan

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 02, 2012, 04:53:25 pm
Hell Ive been smited many times for posting Gruden in this thread.

Not that I care. You never care about smites or applauds for that matter. They really dont matter at all.

On a better note..........

GRUDEN

Haters gonna hate. Shake em off.

rhames

Kathern Upton is why I'm proud to be an American.

Upton.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Golfer

Quote from: HogInIns on November 02, 2012, 10:59:21 am
This!!  No worries!!  The ONLY unknown is the time frame.  Good people are working on getting it done NOW, but we will sadly have to wait and see. 

We were told it was a 'done deal' quite some time ago.

johnny cash

All Grude guys! It's nov, it's 80 degrees and smoke is in the air!

David†

Should be no later than Tuesday on the announcement. If not it will be 24-48 more hours after that for sure.

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 02, 2012, 04:58:21 pm
NO

GRUDEN

PorkSoda

Quote from: Golfer on November 02, 2012, 05:16:21 pm
We were told it was a 'done deal' quite some time ago.
it is a done deal.  they have already sized up a box to ship jeff long by to yankee land.  its now only a matter of finding something big enough for his ego.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: David† on November 02, 2012, 05:18:42 pm
Should be no later than Tuesday on the announcement. If not it will be 24-48 more hours after that for sure.
presser tomorrow at 4pm
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

beebefootballfan

Well guys i am fixin to get the ban hammer.  Just wanted to come by and say so long.  If you want to know why, Look at page 6 of the trey schapp tweet thread in the coaching search forum.  I have had enough and i snapped.

Its been fun and maybe i will see  you again one day.
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

PorkSoda

Quote from: beebefootballfan on November 02, 2012, 05:21:53 pm
Well guys i am fixin to get the ban hammer.  Just wanted to come by and say so long.  If you want to know why, Look at page 6 of the trey schapp tweet thread in the coaching search forum.  I have had enough and i snapped.

Its been fun and maybe i will see  you again one day.
link or it didn't happen

Mike_e

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 05:11:10 pm
Ha. Spoken like a true man of high faith. You'd fit in well along the Congo or Middle East with that perspective!

LOL  there's a difference between having a point of view and being pissy about someone else not sharing it than simply having a different point of view.

There is a fella in here that's partial to psuede that's a case in point.  ;)

Golfer

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 02, 2012, 11:34:20 am
I believe it is Gruden, based on what I have been told.

If it isn't Gruden (which I doubt) but someone else that has been brought to him, the same would apply.

The difference is, I didn't cite Gruden, you did. So as usual, you are trying to make more of what was stated, to fit your particular agenda. Come on Pseudo, you are pretty transparent.

If I remember correctly, you were one of those that said it was pretty much a done deal with Gruden, back in April.  How did that work out?

David†

The leaks from the BOT meeting should be hitting the interwebs soon.