Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A message for Coach Petrino

Started by razor76, April 13, 2012, 07:50:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razor76

Coach Petrino,

I will have to say that I was one of the ones that thought you needed to lose your job for the decisions that you made and the position that you put the university in. With that said, I want you to know, that I in NO WAY condone what is being done to you by the media. I think it is disgusting and repulsive the way they are exploiting this situation. You are only a man, and men are not perfect. They aren't close to being perfect. I have not judged your in any way for your actions. That is not my place, nor any other person's place in this state, country, or world. You only have to answer to one person at the end of the day. I have prayed for you, your family and Jessica/Jessica's family in this whole ordeal. I hope that one day in the future you will be able to wake up and not think about this, and be a better person because of it. That is all we can do in this life. When we make mistakes, we learn from them, we grow and we are better for them. Blessings to you and your family as you struggle through this difficult time in your life. You have people that are praying for you in Arkansas. God speed.

Sincerely,

A grateful fan