Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you haven't made plans before now

Started by OnYourToes, April 11, 2012, 09:20:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OnYourToes

I would make them now.  We need to have a HUGE crowd for the Spring Game held April 21st at 2 pm.

We need to show up and support this TEAM of young men who are close to the top of a long list of victims of this situation.

Weither you agree or disagree with Jeff Long, we ALL need to support the Razorback TEAM this coming year and it starts on April 21st. 

These are kids that made a choice to come to Arkansas to be apart of something special.  They have been coached, taught and promised things by former Coach Petrino and now he is gone.  These kids need our support now more than ever.  Let's not be a fan base divided and leave our TEAM hanging in the middle.  Let us rally around these young men and show them that we love them and their choice to attend a university rather than follow a man.  We still have something very special with this group and we still get Bama and LSU in FAYETTEVILLE!!!!

So do what you can, those that are within driving distance (or flying distance) of the stadium, and be there for the TEAM!

We are still the Razorbacks, we still have the top QB in the SEC, we have a better than ever RB, a seasoned D.  What this TEAM needs now is the support of it's fans!!

Whose with me?

WPS  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!