Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In defense of Nutt...

Started by rebelbruiser, August 25, 2010, 02:53:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelbruiser

August 25, 2010, 02:53:50 pm Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:56:58 pm by rebelbruiser
Quote from: Dances With Hogs on August 25, 2010, 01:11:45 pm
   Your not Arkansas either by a long shot so how many are you going to win this year put it on paper Rebel.

I said it in my post.  I think we go 7-5 this year and finish either 4th or 5th in the West.  If we catch some breaks we could finish 8-4, maybe even luck into 9-3, but I think we'll end up 7-5.  I think the year when we hit our peak should be 2012.

Unfortunately for us, we play Florida, Georgia, and Texas in 2012, along with our SEC West schedule, so it's going to also be probably our toughest schedule.

Nutt has recruited really well for going on 3 classes in a row, and when I look at our freshman and sophomore classes, I see depth and talent.  When that depth and talent gets experience, and that experience will be at its peak in 2012, it's going to be a really good bunch, especially when you mix in the incoming 2011 class.  The 2011 class is looking like it's going to be stout AND address the few needs that the 2009 and 2010 classes haven't yet addressed with complete depth.

olemissbydamn

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on September 04, 2010, 09:40:28 am
I look foolish?

I predicted OM wouldn't live up to expectations last year....right.

Jevan Snead was the most overrated player in the country...right.

Nutt would treat Arkansas like the Super Bowl (gatorade shower)....right.

You keep bragging about great recruiting yet you guys are picked to finished in the bottom of the conference and I look foolish?

You and all your Rebs also predicted Petrino would only be at Arkansas one year...way to go.

You should try focusing on things that matter, like results.

You are a carney. You liked the circus of 2005-2007 and can't seem to let go of it.

Here we are...opening day...and you are still discussing Nutt.

Madisonville

Quote from: tusksincolorado on October 23, 2020, 09:07:07 am
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There are a lot of things my aggie friends and I laugh at when it comes to the piggies.   The number 1 thing is your insane views on Nutt.  The only time in the 30 years Arkansas has prolonged success in the sec was under Nutt.  He bought respect back to your program.   The only people in the college football world who didn't like Nutt were Arkansas fans.   Think back to the years before Nutt.  Think about the years after Nutt.  See Gus.  And that sleeze bag y'all hired after Nutt.   It is laughable, your complete ignorance of your own history and your distorted views on Nutt.   HDN was proved 100% correct about Gus and Mitch, the #1 and #2 things that drove the wedge.   But yet piggie fan is so stuck on their own arrogance they can't admit it or let go of their unfounded hatred for Nutt.  Y'all are completely insane. 

Gig em