Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Female Passenger (Merged)

Started by hogfantransplant, April 05, 2012, 03:47:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: jesterzzn on April 05, 2012, 04:09:23 pm
How in the world was she not injured?

One of the first things I wondered. Especially with how he looked after the crash.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HogNdazs

Quote from: nwarazfan on April 05, 2012, 04:17:50 pm
Your reaction is what concerns me about our fan base if the worse suspected is true.

Why is that?

beansandtaters

Even if this is going on, it's not a fireable offense. The man wins games. However, I am disappointed. I like to think that the Head Coach of the AR Razorbacks can handle himself in an appropriate manner and going on a late afternoon bike ride with a woman half your age while your wife is at home is not appropriate.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Wildhog on April 05, 2012, 04:16:47 pm
This is the best coach we've ever had.  I. DO. NOT. CARE. WHAT. HE. DOES.

COSIGN X ELEVENTY BILLION

NM Hawg

Quote from: bpoecell on April 05, 2012, 04:18:08 pm
I just hope we as Hog fans keep our mouths shut. We just got finished raking Nutt over the coals for texting a reporter a lot, and the last thing we need to is change our stripes and defend Petrino to the death over this. We're gonna have to just shut up and take our lumps.

I am afraid you are correct. 

BamaHamr

I remember when stuff started coming out about Dubose at Bama. He's 50 something and she's a 20 something year old hottie. Man I truly hope this is explained away. The press conference gives the impression that the UA admin backed him on the omission. People will spin this crazy. I don't wish crap like this on anyone. Why couldn't it be Miles who's caught with an ugly 49 year old transvestite on Bourbon Street?

Hang in there Hogs, from a Bama fan.

Music City Hog

Quote from: bpoecell on April 05, 2012, 04:18:08 pm
I just hope we as Hog fans keep our mouths shut. We just got finished raking Nutt over the coals for texting a reporter a lot, and the last thing we need to is change our stripes and defend Petrino to the death over this. We're gonna have to just shut up and take our lumps.

Thats because Nutt sucked.  Petrino can do whatever he wants.  Its fine.  Ive already forgiven him.  I just really hope he wears a helmet from now on so he doesnt really get hurt.

TeedupHigh

Yep!  A cover up is always the way to go!  A man is only as good as his crediabilty and at this moment our head football coach as none!  Cover up can't save him now, he should have told the true story, BUT NOOOOO! He had something to hid no doubt.
Quote from: Music City Hog on April 05, 2012, 04:09:18 pm
I know some Arkansas state troopers that need a pink slip!  They need to go to Knoxville and learn from the best, the KPD!

Tripod1

Could be innocent.  My wife hates my motorcycle and last fall  I go to BBBBQ In Fayetteville with a couple other guys and their wives.  Got a female co-worker that wanted to go.  I cleared it with my wife and my female friend rode on my bike.  She is in her late 20's and I am 61.  So it could be innocent.  The problem is the coverup.  Guess we all need to leave other teams players and coa he's alone now.  Can't condemn others and give ours a free pass.

gbaurnett

I say we let Bobby and Becky work this out.  He is going to have enough heat from his family. 

imhogwild2

How long before people start asking to see his text messages?
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

DoggtownHog

How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

Buff

Quote from: Rockpig5 on April 05, 2012, 04:15:07 pm
Rick Pitino survived his scandal, I suppose CBP can!!

Some of the holier-than-thou good Christian folks will team up with leftover Nutt fans to rake his ass over the coals before the full truth is ever known.  Frick every one of them, no one is perfect.

MeSoHoggy_65

Settle down you knuckle heads. We don't know anymore now then we did before this report. This is an early developing story that in the old days wouldn't be talked about until there was something to talk about. WE DON'T KNOW SQUAT!!!!!

dixiehog

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!

NM Hawg

If Jeff Long knew about this and agreed to the cover-up, he is toast.

Hammibal Lecter

agree.

Any way we fire him? I sure hope not. Hope the spin doctors are well paid on this one.
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

HAWG MAFIA

Quote from: swisshog on April 05, 2012, 04:08:31 pm
at least he wasn't texting and driving.

sounds like it was sexting and driving

cosmodrum

Meanwhile, Greg Doyel popped himself in the eye with a RAGING boner.
Go away, batin'

beantownhog

I. AGREE. WITH. YOU!
If your tax refund equals your taxes paid in, you don't pay taxes.

Music City Hog

Quote from: NM Hawg on April 05, 2012, 04:22:03 pm

Nobody committed a crime.  Nobody will be fired.  Jeez, settle down.  Nothing illegal was done.  No harm, no foul.

Nosboar Accubond

nwarazfan

Quote from: Buff on April 05, 2012, 04:21:14 pm
Some of the holier-than-thou good Christian folks will team up with leftover Nutt fans to rake his ass over the coals before the full truth is ever known.  Frick every one of them, no one is perfect.

A few have made appearances in this thread already. 

Silver Hog

Bobby doesn't lay the wood, he crashes into it - ouch!

bpoecell

Quote from: Music City Hog on April 05, 2012, 04:20:00 pm
Thats because Nutt sucked.  Petrino can do whatever he wants.  Its fine.  Ive already forgiven him.  I just really hope he wears a helmet from now on so he doesnt really get hurt.

Sorry, moral standards do not change based on how well you do your job. Especially when you're someone that the media absolutely loves to hate.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: jesterzzn on April 05, 2012, 04:09:23 pm
How in the world was she not injured?

That is a very valid question.

hawgsrule218

National Relevance = Who Cares

COWPOKENHAWG

What worries me the most was how long the UofA took to issue a statement after the accident.
"This your bush, you king of the forest"

songofthesword

if bobby petrino is fired, i seriously, and i am not joking in the least bit, will never support arkasnas athletics again. that would show me that they are not really serious about winning and to be frank I am of the belief that what a person does in private is between him and whoever he's doing it with.

if a guy cheats or not on his wife should not have any correlation to him being the head foot ball coach.  and if you think he's the only one that does it i have some enron stock to sale you. he's just the only one that got in a motocycle accident where the state police has reported it.

this is reality in 2012.  you let some crap slide. wisconsins head coach screws anything that walks and no one gives a damn.  petrino paid for an abortion, they didn't fire him, oh look final 4 apparance.

i refuse to let the holier than thou group fvck this run up.

PinkPig

The person who obviously has the right to be the most upset and embarrassed is CBP's wife.  My advice to him, if he was having an affair, is to come clean, beg for forgiveness and get marriage counseling. 

From a purely selfish fan's POV, I hope this episode doesn't distract CBP from being able to concentrate on doing his job at UA.

It's really difficult to get away for long with any kind of extramarital shenanigans, and to think you can is just crazy.   

"Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and always will be the last resort of the boob and the bigot."
― Eugene O'Neill

kingofdequeen

i'm sure lots of middle aged men give joy rides to 25 year old knockouts all the time.  it's innocent.

HAWG MAFIA

Quote from: The Hogfather on April 05, 2012, 04:10:51 pm
This is a VERY GOOD question.

honestly, she probably landed on top of him and received no injuries, it's happened before in motorcyle accidents

beantownhog

Quote from: NM Hawg on April 05, 2012, 04:22:03 pm

Why?  And while we are at it: what cover up?  Saying nothing is not a cover up--to not judgmental people it's called, "Minding your own business!"
If your tax refund equals your taxes paid in, you don't pay taxes.

Bubba's Bruisers

My only concern is how this will affect recruiting. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Biggus Piggus

So tell me, why does everybody assume this is bad? Because you think it looks bad? Because it's easy to spin bad? Sorry, don't know anything except she is an employee.
[CENSORED]!

Silver Hog

Quote from: HAWG MAFIA on April 05, 2012, 04:22:42 pm
sounds like it was sexting and driving
aw crap it just popped up on my FB page with wholehogsports.

Craig O Squeal

IF it's like it appears...it happens. Is it right? No. But that's between him, his wife and God. Rex Ryan has a foot fetish and films it...is it creepy? Yep, but he wasn't fired. Ron Washington snorted coke, did the Rangers can him? No. Let's let it play out before passing judgement. For once.

nwarazfan

Quote from: COWPOKENHAWG on April 05, 2012, 04:24:27 pm
What worries me the most was how long the UofA took to issue a statement after the accident.

Could have been to privacy laws regarding an employee's health status.  That one can be explained/spun.

The question is did BP lie to Long or KT before the UA released a statement. 

OldCoot

It is none of anyone's business who BP had on his bike except for BP and his wife.  Some of you need to clean up your own yard before telling someone else theirs is dirty.  I promise that your time will be full just doing that.

Farrestor

King Of DeQueen's Brilliance:
Man of the Silver Mountain - Live in Munich - 1977 - youtube it.

it eventually rolls into a slow blues jam with Dio sounding incredible.  Blackmore just eff's around most the time, dazzling as always.

kingofdequeen

What "cover up"?

it's in the freaking police report. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 05, 2012, 04:25:30 pm
So tell me, why does everybody assume this is bad? Because you think it looks bad? Because it's easy to spin bad? Sorry, don't know anything except she is an employee.

I'm still wondering how she wasn't hurt...assuming she wasn't.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

WPS37

Coach went from BP edited to PIMP.
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.
-Bill Shankly

Teebow62

Agreed! NOT COOL no matter how we try to spin it. NOT COOL BOBBY. NOT COOL AT ALL! THINK THINK THINK

WMHawgfan

Quote from: swisshog on April 05, 2012, 04:23:36 pm
Bobby doesn't lay the wood, he crashes into it - ouch!
All this talk about Bobby. Did anyone bother to check and see if the wood is ok?

PinkPig

Quote from: BamaHamr on April 05, 2012, 04:19:37 pm
I remember when stuff started coming out about Dubose at Bama. He's 50 something and she's a 20 something year old hottie. Man I truly hope this is explained away. The press conference gives the impression that the UA admin backed him on the omission. People will spin this crazy. I don't wish crap like this on anyone. Why couldn't it be Miles who's caught with an ugly 49 year old transvestite on Bourbon Street?

Hang in there Hogs, from a Bama fan.

Because Miles IS the ugly 49 year old transvestite on Bourbon Street, silly!
"Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and always will be the last resort of the boob and the bigot."
― Eugene O'Neill

Music City Hog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 05, 2012, 04:25:30 pm

LOL @ this guy. 

cosmodrum

Quote from: kingofdequeen on April 05, 2012, 04:24:54 pm
i'm sure lots of middle aged men give joy rides to 25 year old knockouts all the time.  it's innocent.

FINALLY A VOICE OF REASON.
Go away, batin'

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

GS99

Previously you said:
"it seems best to let the whole story come to light before making assumptions. "

But making assumptions about what the Christians will do before they actually do it is okay?