General Sports Discussion > General Sports

Supercross Daytona

(1/1)

HoggyCat:
Ryan Dungey out with broken collarbone.

dkwvike:
Awe man, thanks for the update.

HoggyCat:
Sucks. Chalk the championship up to Villipoto now. That's my lone gripe against SX. Every year there's one guy that wins everything. Since I've watched it in the mid 90s there's been a dominant rider that had a several year run.

McGrath. Carmichael. Stewart. Villipoto.

It's just Reeeeaaall hard to believe there's one guy they can be that dominant for those stretches like that, and when he falls off the pedestal there's always one that dominates. Is it rigged?  LOL

HoggyCat:
Dungey actually had surgery to repair it. Hope he's not out too long.

HoggyCat:
Barcia wins the Lites. Made an absolutely incredible save in the last lap. Track is soupy.

HoggyCat:
Villapoto face plants in the Daytona mud!!!!!

hoghelmet14:
Villipoto = mud face plant

HoggyCat:
The joe Gibbs bikes are 1-2. Millsapps leads.

HoggyCat:
Bubba to the lead.

hoghelmet14:
Stewart leader at Daytona.... that would have sounded so good a few weeks ago....

HoggyCat:
Villipoto 45 seconds back in 14th. Windham 3rd.

HoggyCat:
Kiniri looks like the Joker.  LOL

hoghelmet14:
toyota backed yamaha..... that just dont sound right.... LOL

hoghelmet14:
how did the track get so wet.... did it rain or did they do that on purpose?

HoggyCat:
It's only parts if the track. RC ran a race earlier and it was dry. Don't know what happened.

HoggyCat:

--- Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 10, 2012, 09:40:42 pm ---toyota backed yamaha..... that just dont sound right.... LOL

--- End quote ---

Both are Japanese......

HoggyCat:
Kyle Busch's saves don't compare to ANY that I've seen here tonight. Barcia's, now Villopoto. WOW!

hoghelmet14:

--- Quote from: HoggyCat on March 10, 2012, 09:50:03 pm ---Kyle Busch's saves don't compare to ANY that I've seen here tonight. Barcia's, now Villopoto. WOW!

--- End quote ---

that is blasphemy!

HoggyCat:
Stewart wins. Ties McGrath for second on AMA's overall wins list.

HoggyCat:

--- Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 10, 2012, 09:57:50 pm ---that is blasphemy!

--- End quote ---

The bikes don't have that blade to straighten them up.

hoghelmet14:
STEWART WINS!  I hope that is the headline after tomorrow as well!

dkwvike:

--- Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 10, 2012, 09:43:42 pm ---how did the track get so wet.... did it rain or did they do that on purpose?

--- End quote ---
Rain.....I was pulling for K-Dub

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version