General Sports Discussion > General Sports

Daytona Nationwide Race

(1/1)

hoghelmet14:
Actual Race Coverage at 12:30 Hog Time
Pre-race coverage at 11:00 Hog Time
ESPN
The Media Darling is on the Pole as we were made aware yesterday by an awesome thread title! +1

Who you cheering for?
Who do you think wins this?
What lap will the first big one happen?

any additional comments....?

ElPasoHog:
I think Kurt Busch will take the #1 car to victory lane. I am torn on how I want Danica to perform....I am already sick of the over the top media coverage for a driver who was average in open wheel, but at the same time I know it's good overall for NASCAR to get the coverage and marketing.

HoggyCat:
First the pole......

Now the wall

#overrated

Hope people (media) wake up to this.

hoghelmet14:
I think Danica was a Sailor in another lifetime... LOL

tallahasseehog:
I'm pulling for Jr. to win this one.  If not him, maybe the 3 car or another one of these young drivers.  I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot of people caught up in these wrecks so far.

hoghelmet14:
I am pulling for Tony Stewart.... just in case yall did not know...... now that my little hottie is crashed out. ;)

Racinray:

--- Quote from: hoghelmet14 on February 25, 2012, 02:00:52 pm ---I think Danica was a Sailor in another lifetime... LOL

--- End quote ---
Like I said in another thread, she makes me want to :puke:
Has she ever been in a wreck that was actually her fault :P

Racinray:

--- Quote from: hoghelmet14 on February 25, 2012, 02:18:37 pm ---I am pulling for Tony Stewart.... just in case yall did not know...... now that my little hottie is crashed out. ;)

--- End quote ---
She was getting suited back up a few minutes ago ;)

HoggyCat:

--- Quote from: Racinray on February 25, 2012, 02:20:36 pm ---Like I said in another thread, she makes me want to :puke:
Has she ever been in a wreck that was actually her fault :P

--- End quote ---

I concur, except that ONE really wasn't her fault.

Racinray:

--- Quote from: HoggyCat on February 25, 2012, 02:23:28 pm ---I concur, except that ONE really wasn't her fault.

--- End quote ---
That one was restricter plate racing wreck.

Racinray:
There's the big one.

99toLife:

--- Quote from: HoggyCat on February 25, 2012, 02:23:28 pm ---I concur, except that ONE really wasn't her fault.

--- End quote ---

Correct..

tallahasseehog:
Well, there went half of the field.  This oughta be interesting now.

HoggyCat:
Reed Sorensen checking out his undercarriage. LOL

hoghelmet14:
How many cars are left now?

HoggyCat:
BOPT

(big one part two)

HoggyCat:
There's a reason Hornish isn't in the cup series.

Gonna becyhecsame reason he won't have a nationwide ride in the future. Cars aren't cheap.

tallahasseehog:
I have a feeling that Hornish is going to cost a lot of teams a lot of money.  Even if they're not all his fault, I suspect he will be close to crashes.  Like a linebacker to a football.

I actually wrote this before I read the post above.  Looks like we were on the same page.

HoggyCat:
I am so sick of hearing people say Kyle Busch's car was "almost destroyed" or "had parts flying off it from everywhere". His car wasn't that torn up. He buckled the front air dam and the beat it out.

tallahasseehog:
That really should've been a better finish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version