Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Only two losses next year in Football

Started by Nutts and Bolts, January 23, 2006, 06:13:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutts and Bolts

I am thinking that the only two losses next year will be USC in a close one and then we lose to either SC or Auburn...  :razorback:
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

The_Bionic_Pig

January 23, 2006, 06:13:54 pm #1 Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 06:19:20 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
It will take another one of these this fall in Little Rock - http://oinkville.tripod.com/mom.wmv (enjoy video) ;D I thought Paul Eels was going to have a HEART ATTACK

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Ugly Uncle

Are you sure you are "thinking"?

Hope you are right though.
Retired Radio Host

Theolesnort

Somebody has forgot we play in the SEC!!!! ::)
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Ugly Uncle

Man, I just kept playing that clip over and over again.  Let's do it again.
Retired Radio Host

clemensrules01

January 23, 2006, 06:24:29 pm #5 Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 06:31:58 pm by clemensrules01
we play lsu next year in the rock. it will be another miracle on markham if we win. auburn is a loss. so are usc and either south carolina or tennessee. we go 6-6 at worst, 9-3 at best.

Nutts and Bolts

you are still stuck in HDN as our OC days...9-3 at worst....
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

dmhog v2.0

Nutt is still the coach. There is a new offensive playbook to learn. New OC. We have an average, at best, returning QB. We will win no more than 7 games.

CiriusPorker

that video is awesome...just watching it brings a huge smile to my face!

hogbalz

Damn I miss those days watching Bua and MJ.  I went to Atlanta that next weekend and had a warm welcome from the Georgia fans. ;D
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hogattack21

Possibly three losses, definitely Auburn, and LSU(we gave them to much confidence by letting them whip us last time in LR). I think So Cal is a toss up. They will be down, and its in Fayetteville. I will give Nutt this much, he always gets the guys pumped up before a big game so we may have a shot.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

dmhog v2.0

USC will not be a toss-up. They will smack us around. It won't be pretty.

hogattack21

Quote from: dmhog v2.0 on January 23, 2006, 07:40:03 pm
USC will not be a toss-up. They will smack us around. It won't be pretty.

C'mon man, you've got to have a little bit of optimism.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: dmhog v2.0 on January 23, 2006, 06:34:54 pm
Nutt is still the coach. There is a new offensive playbook to learn. New OC. We have an average, at best, returning QB. We will win no more than 7 games.

I think he has been through so much dissapointment that it will have to be proven to him on the field before he has a change of heart.  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jrw11475

No one has mentioned Tennessee. That game is certainly not a given.