Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I get another opinion?

Started by jackel1h, January 23, 2006, 04:57:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1h

I am new to this site, but I am still a die hard Razorback fan. After 35 years of being a fan I finally had the chance last spring to go to Bud Walton Arena for the first time. The experience blew me away. It was a great feeling to look up and see the national championship banner. I am of the opinion that there could be a few more there and I long for the day when someone can mention any team in the country and as a Razorback fan I can say "Bring Them On".
If your not the lead dog........The view never changes.

silvertip

Good post, jackel, but it's a slow week for someone wanting to feel good. People are either whining about our last BB win, or getting ready to whine about FB recruiting come Feb 1st. I look for a better attitude about this time next year. ;D

dmhog v2.0

What kind of other opinion are you looking for?

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

brother you can get all kinds of opinions on here ;D things are getting better .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

labb

We live in Southwest Arkansas and I try to take my 80 year old Mom to at least one game in BWA every year. It is a great treat for all of us, especially her. She knows Arkansas BB players that the rest of us can' t remember. A lady that never missed a SWC tournment. Made the first three SEC tournments. Either watches all of the games on TV or listens to them on the radio.  When we walk into the arena, see what a show place BWA is, look up at the banners, watch and hear the spirit groups she always says " I hope God lets me live to see us on top of the Basketball world again." I believe that he will.

PigInGulfport

I long for that day for you too jackel1h.  Who knows, it could be right around the corner!!

Til then, just keep CALLING THOSE HOGS

Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

jrw11475

I remember those days when we were the elite and the name Razorbacks with their 40 minutes of hell would scare the darn out of any team in the country.