Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas back out of "Bracketology"

Started by hogfankb, January 23, 2006, 03:56:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfankb

Arkansas is once again out of ESPN's college bballs guru's bracket. "Last four out." We have been floating back and forth between in and just out. Kentucky is in so 2 good wins this week including Kentucky on the road should put us back in. Of course this thing isn't official and you had to see it coming with a loss to alabama and a win at Auburn that probably didn't mean much.

Tenn/Vandy/Kent/Florida/LSU in

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: hogfankbTenn/Vandy/Kent/Florida/LSU in

That sounds about right to me.

I wouldn't (and I hate saying this) count 'Bama out of it either.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

SupaCrawf

Wouldn't it be great to go on a run, and not even be 'on the bubble?'  Ah, a man can dream.....
I still think we'll make it, but they're going to have to play like they want a trip to the dance from here on out.
I'm kind of a big deal.

Pragmatic PiG

hogsanity

This team, unless it goes on a finish of something like 9-2, will be on the bubble.  Even finishing the last 12 games 8-4 will not guarantee a spot in the tourney. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Nutt_Hate_Me

We should be pissed at the fact that we are debating whether or not we will get in, instead of debating what seed we will be and what regional we will play in.
It's great to be home.