Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which is more likely, AR losing recruits or stealing them

Started by hogsanity, January 23, 2006, 01:07:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

in the 2 weeks left til signing day.  Do we have a stff in place now that has a real chance of turning some players in the 11th hour?  Are we still vulnerable to getting picked at the last second?  Which do you think is more likely.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

mbgrulz

Mike Tencleve

Hard to say, i feel that if we get Damian Williams then we can keep the momentum going and have a chance to steal a couple.

Hardwork321

hogfan064

I'd say steal some.  I doubt many are going to leave now since Mustain is going to be a Hog, but we might be able to steal a few due to MM

PigPusher

We have our stocking cap down over the face let's do it.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

pfrg999

Steal em'... we have the momentum... and if we can get DW we should be able to snatch another one!! Not sure who though...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hawgz4Life

pfrg999

Quote from: opineonswine on January 23, 2006, 01:58:15 pm
Definitely the stealer this time.

Holy Crap.... Listen to us... It...it...it sounds....like we ... are.... o o optimistic....wow... that's what it sounds like  ;D
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

jabohog

If we can get Damian that would be a steal, I say maybe a steal or two.

GrizzledHogFan

I doubt we'll lose any more, and we might even steal a few.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HogDodging

Except for the possibility of DW changing his mind, Arkansas doesn't "steal" recruits from anybody.  We manage to convince those previously offered by North Texas and Austin Peay to come here, and then act like we stole them from Texas or OU.  Face it, we get those schools' scraps.
It's not too often a recruit decides between us and a USC type of school.

Yoko Oinko

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 23, 2006, 07:31:57 pm
Except for the possibility of DW changing his mind, Arkansas doesn't "steal" recruits from anybody. We manage to convince those previously offered by North Texas and Austin Peay to come here, and then act like we stole them from Texas or OU. Face it, we get those schools' scraps.
It's not too often a recruit decides between us and a USC type of school.

I wonder how Miami's recruitring guru Otis Kirkernandez can spin the fact that the Hurricanes stole one from Arkansas State? 
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

The_Bionic_Pig

Just noticed your avatar and now I can't get that f..... whistling song out of my head....

Stewie - "MOMMY MAKE IT STOP"!!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Yoko Oinko

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 23, 2006, 07:47:52 pm
Just noticed your avatar and now I can't get that f..... whistling song out of my head....

Stewie - "MOMMY MAKE IT STOP"!!!!

I swear that guy has 50 teeth
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

jrw11475

After listening to DTS today I'd say we have a chance at stealing a few.