Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uniforms on Saturday at Auburn

Started by Big Hawg 21, January 23, 2006, 12:22:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Hawg 21

Did anyone see our throw back Uniforms?  I liked them better than the ones we wear now.  I'm for wearing them on the road from now on.  At least we are 1-0 in the them..

Buford T. Justice

I'm with you.  Liked them better than what we were wearing.

HoggyWood

Does anyone have any pics to post?
I haven't seen them yet.

HogHeathen

Yea,  Post the pics!! Post the pics!!! Post the pics!!!   (just a little chant) :D ;D

hogfan064

I liked our mid 90's unis with the Hog leaping through the "A" on the pants. 

CiriusPorker

guys i'm looking in the dem-gaz..and the pictures they show all look like the same uniforms we've been wearing all year....

Big Hawg 21

I watched 40/29 and they are different.  They have a white triangle on the side of the shorts and the lettering is different on the tops..I think they were from the late 70's

Buford T. Justice

They were from the '78 Final Four team.  Minus the short shorts.

HogHeathen

brooks74

Quote from: Buford T. Justice on January 23, 2006, 12:39:29 pm
They were from the '78 Final Four team. Minus the short shorts.

Thank God for that!!

Red40

check out ARSNonline and click on the Ark vs Auburn video link.  The unis dont look much different, but the shorts have a cool UA logo at the bottom.

Kevin

like the ua on the shorts, need to keep that
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hogs4Ever

They looked good and maybe they're lucky since we actually won.  Keep wearing them!   8) :razorback: :razorback:

othermac

dont buck what works stan, wear the winning unis!!!!!!!!!!!
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison