Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is there a DW press conference tomorrow?

Started by Corkscrew Johnson, January 23, 2006, 09:40:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Corkscrew Johnson

I read a thread headline on hawgsports mentioning this, but I refuse to pay stammering o-o-o-tis the moron $10 a month to read it.  If there is any info on this please let us know...

JIHawg

Damian is evidently secheduled on Press Row, with Mike and Bo, Tuesday AM around 8.  Nothing on content.

JJHog

press row is a radio show, not a press conf
" Think Right, Do Right"

whatsshakinbacon

Hey...didn't Mitch go on press row just a couple of days before recommitting to the hogs??

(a silent shout of glee from Bacon)

Bacon out...

Thrilbilly

Dangit,,I am going to be on a plane all morning. Thank god for the archives. Listening to MM on press row is where I really got insight into his personna so I am looking forward to hear for DW.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Tomcat on January 23, 2006, 09:55:17 am
Maybe Mike can shed some light as to his going on Press Row. Why would DW go on Press Row to say he's still going to FL?

;D ;D ;D

Bacon out...

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on January 23, 2006, 09:48:55 am
Hey...didn't Mitch go on press row just a couple of days before recommitting to the hogs??

Bacon out...

One BIG difference between DW and MM...  MM was reading this board.  He was getting so frustrated with the misinformation that HE contacted Bo to get on air and 'clear things up'.  DW doesn't read this board.  We'll have to ask Mike whether it was Damian who proactively setup the Press Row thing or whether it was them.

Tomhog™

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on January 23, 2006, 10:01:05 am

Bacon out...

One BIG difference between DW and MM...  MM was reading this board.  He was getting so frustrated with the misinformation that HE contacted Bo to get on air and 'clear things up'.  DW doesn't read this board. We'll have to ask Mike whether it was Damian who proactively setup the Press Row thing or whether it was them.

On another side, DW NOT reading Hogville makes me think he MIGHT not be a Hog fan at all.  I hope it's just because he doesn't like message boards in general.  Anyone know if hes visited the FL boards?

PigPusher

FL... for the longest time many on this board held with the contention that Mitch nor anyone else connected with him was reading this board.  Well we found that to be very untrue. On that basis how can we be sure that DW is not actively involved in this board especially since Mitch had been and probably is still?
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

PorcineSublime

Mike stated this morning that tommorrow would not be to commit. He said that DW had some things he wanted to clear up, so maybe he does read here. Maybe he want's to let us down easy about him signing with FL or maybe he want's to let us know that he hasn't decided yet. Who knows, but Mike and Bo need to ge these guys to come on during sweeps. Then they could get more sponsors and more money.They might actually be able to get one of those "cool" webcam feeds that Rush and the boys have. ;)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

bolo1010

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: PigPusher on January 23, 2006, 10:09:47 am
FL... for the longest time many on this board held with the contention that Mitch nor anyone else connected with him was reading this board. Well we found that to be very untrue. On that basis how can we be sure that DW is not actively involved in this board especially since Mitch had been and probably is still?

Mitch told me he read the messageboard.  He PM'd me when I first started posting.  The Mod's knew he was here.

Damian said he doesn't read the board.  Some of Mod's have said the very same thing. 

Damian spends more time doing school work than my avatar boy!!!  (Hence the difference in GPA) 

MM, if you read this, get off the computer and DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK!!!  Ha ha!!!  ;)

PigPusher

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on January 23, 2006, 10:17:35 am
Quote from: PigPusher on January 23, 2006, 10:09:47 am
FL... for the longest time many on this board held with the contention that Mitch nor anyone else connected with him was reading this board. Well we found that to be very untrue. On that basis how can we be sure that DW is not actively involved in this board especially since Mitch had been and probably is still?

Mitch told me he read the messageboard.  He PM'd me when I first started posting.  The Mod's knew he was here.

Damian said he doesn't read the board.  Some of Mod's have said the very same thing. 

Damian spends more time doing school work than my avatar boy!!!  (Hence the difference in GPA) 

MM, if you read this, get off the computer and DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK!!!  Ha ha!!! ;)

Well under those circumstances you should know a lot more than I.  Thanks....
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

bro.coach

Quote from: PorcineSublime on January 23, 2006, 10:10:54 am
Mike stated this morning that tommorrow would not be to commit. He said that DW had some things he wanted to clear up, so maybe he does read here. Maybe he want's to let us down easy about him signing with FL or maybe he want's to let us know that he hasn't decided yet. Who knows, but Mike and Bo need to ge these guys to come on during sweeps. Then they could get more sponsors and more money.They might actually be able to get one of those "cool" webcam feeds that Rush and the boys have. ;)

Maybe they could get on a REAL radio station in NWA!!!

D-macs cuz

I hope it's not one of those things where DW feels like he let it get out of control and he wants to put the fire out.  I hope he gets on there and says he's weighed his options and UofA is a better fit for him and his career.  Man that would be so sweet....the best part is that if you get on gator message boards, they're already turning on him and just shows what kind of fans they truely are.

GrizzledHogFan

Bacon out...

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Let's hope a trend starts where players go on Press Row and then commit to Arkansas.  Sure would be nice to get DW.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

taintlint

Quote from: D-macs cuz on January 23, 2006, 10:39:31 am
I hope it's not one of those things where DW feels like he let it get out of control and he wants to put the fire out. I hope he gets on there and says he's weighed his options and UofA is a better fit for him and his career. Man that would be so sweet....the best part is that if you get on gator message boards, they're already turning on him and just shows what kind of fans they truely are.

God knows we have not seen anyone on this board turn on a recruit.

HogJoeHelm

ok, stupid question, but what station will that be on?

WindyCityHog

TouchdownRazrbcks

I listen at my desk to ESPN radio.. It's on 96.3   7-9am.. In Fort Smith..

jforte

It's also on Espn radio AM 1190 northwest arkansas

RAZORBART

Quote from: jforte on January 23, 2006, 02:33:27 pm
It's also on Espn radio AM 1190 northwest arkansas

which is weaker than a limp wash rag on a good day!!!!!

Oliverhogman

AM 1190 will barely reach Farmington.  Is there an FM station in NWA that it is on?

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

pikehog

Quote from: D-macs cuz on January 23, 2006, 10:39:31 am
I hope it's not one of those things where DW feels like he let it get out of control and he wants to put the fire out. I hope he gets on there and says he's weighed his options and UofA is a better fit for him and his career. Man that would be so sweet....the best part is that if you get on gator message boards, they're already turning on him and just shows what kind of fans they truely are.

You mean like some fans here turned on MM?