Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on July 04, 2014, 12:37:26 pm

It is a clear picture...bigfoots are just blurry.

Yeah, believe you have a good point.  Guess they just move too fast. Every picture of them looks about the same, no matter who takes the picture,  what camera, or type of film is used.   If I remember correctly, some of the scary movies show that vampires are not visible in mirrors.  Bet they don't show up good in pictures either.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

DirtTrackFan

DirtTrackFan

' Bigfoot ' episode of Survivorman on Animal Planet just now.  This is 2 hour set, will re-air at 10 pm.

tophawg19

missed it but that show is entertainment only. To actually find something like that, your going to have to be silent and stake out a likely known area . where sightings are regular . . problem is it's more valuable not to find one. if they find one and prove it, then their shows would be over
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

PorkRinds

Bigfoot is not real. That is all.

Rzbakfromwaybak

July 14, 2014, 11:51:20 pm #505 Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:13:35 am by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: tophawg19 on July 14, 2014, 08:36:52 pm

missed it but that show is entertainment only. To actually find something like that, your going to have to be silent and stake out a likely known area . where sightings are regular . . problem is it's more valuable not to find one. if they find one and prove it, then their shows would be over

Don't believe there is any danger of this. They are doing good to find the way back to their vehicle. Show will go on, until the sponsors give out...or Bobo smokes a little too much weed, & drives their suburban over a cliff.
Probably why we don't see him behind the wheel very often.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 14, 2014, 08:03:00 pm

I enjoyed Sunday's Finding Bigfoot. To catch the elusive squatch, they decided to drive out in some fully blown rock crawlers. Because 130 decibels of engine noises wouldn't scare away anything at all.

Lol.  Yeah, they will probably have an answer dreamed up for this too.

"The Squatches in the area don't hear very well, so we don't have to be quiet.   They often feed close to the interstate. Their hearing has been impaired with all the noise from the 18 wheelers going by. We know this by all the eye witnesses in the area that have seen the Squatches communicating with hand signals."

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on July 15, 2014, 12:05:48 am
Lol.  Yeah, they will probably have an answer dreamed up for this too.

"The Squatches in the area don't hear very well, so we don't have to be quiet.   They often feed close to the interstate. Their hearing has been impaired with all the noise from the 18 wheelers going by. We know this by all the eye witnesses in the area that have seen the Squatches communicating with hand signals."

I don't care for the show but thats pretty funny right there.........

kodiakisland

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 14, 2014, 11:22:45 pm
Bigfoot is not real. That is all.

Well of course they're not, but if we didn't discuss them we would have to talk about black panthers.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

razorbacker3

There are literally tens of thousands of game cameras out there that give great pictures. Funny that there are not one picture of a bigfoot available. Please explain that.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: razorbacker3 on July 17, 2014, 02:05:55 pm
There are literally tens of thousands of game cameras out there that give great pictures. Funny that there are not one picture of a bigfoot available. Please explain that.

Most game cameras don't even get shots of known animals in an area.  And, there are many game camera shots of unknown/unrecognizable "animals."  Are they bigfoot?  Most, I would say no; others, I have no idea--they need to be researched further.  And, they still may remain a mystery!

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"  -- Carl Sagan, Astronomer
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 17, 2014, 03:23:35 pm
Well, you see, Bigfeet have a great schnozzola. They can smell them game cams. Plus they have developed the ability to sense electronic devices via electromagnetic waves. As soon as they sense one, they begin shivering uncontrollably, which is why all the photos of them are blurry.

This may be the best explanation yet!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

tophawg19

actually you do have both game camera pictures and several police camera footage as well

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 17, 2014, 09:25:23 pm
Why are the Bigfoot photos never as clear as those of deer, raccoons, turkeys and other assorted wildlife captured by game cams?

'Cuz BF is really REALLY fast ?

Oklahawg

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 02, 2014, 07:15:46 am
I'm still waiting for confirmation of the existence of the g-spot.

I had a rare encounter with this back in college. It scared the hell out of me. Took me a while to summon the courage to return and look for it. When I returned, it was gone. Now, I'm not sure that it ever existed in the first place.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: razorbacker3 on July 17, 2014, 02:05:55 pm

Easy to explain.  Those are game camera's.  Squatches are not considered a game animal,  with no season or bag limits listed for them.   Same reason we don't have any game camera pictures of black panthers.....

DirtTrackFan

Nnnnnooooooooooooo  Black Panthers !!  AG&F said so ::)  Guess those that are seen are Jaguars........

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on July 18, 2014, 07:50:16 pm

Nnnnnooooooooooooo  Black Panthers !!  AG&F said so ::)  Guess those that are seen are Jaguars........

Naw....the AGFC finally admitted we had something inside the state.  They said it was just the regular old Mountain Lions / Cougars that people had been seeing for years.  Didn't say anything about the black ones yet.

If there are any out there anywhere, the....."Finding Bigfoot" crew will find them.  If those panthers are attracted to noisy humans, people beating on trees with sticks & screaming, it's only a matter of time. They are superior, relentless detectives....envision a whole squad of Barney Fife's in the woods.

DirtTrackFan

I guess today is Sasquatch Day on animal planet, theres been Bigfoot shows on all day and now in the pm

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on July 21, 2014, 09:42:20 pm

I guess today is Sasquatch Day on animal planet
, theres been Bigfoot shows on all day and now in the pm

Lol...yeah.  Squatch day, good idea. These Squatches certainly need more recognition.

Maybe a Federal Squatch stamp?  Could have a picture of BoBo on it, with his BFRO cap on, smoking one of those funny cigarettes.....& saying something like...."wow, I think I see another one"..... 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 21, 2014, 11:15:13 pm

I didn't see the episode last night in Humboldt County. Did the squatchers posit there are a lot of sightings there because Bigfeet like to munch on all the pot growing there?

Lol.  I didn't watch last night's episode either.  Bobo was probably looking harder for the pot, than Bigfoot. If we don't see him in next weeks episode.....he's probably still there.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 21, 2014, 11:15:13 pm
I didn't see the episode last night in Humboldt County. Did the squatchers posit there are a lot of sightings there because Bigfeet like to munch on all the pot growing there?

That explains why Bo-bo was there !! Dude smoke alot of Ganja it seems. 8)

DirtTrackFan

No idea how credible this is but i do believe in giving equal time to both sides:

http://video.newsbeatsocial.com/watch/0_x3kck9lr

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on July 24, 2014, 06:29:52 pm

No idea how credible this is but i do believe in giving equal time to both sides:

http://video.newsbeatsocial.com/watch/0_x3kck9lr

Very credible report, & good news.  Analysis from the hair samples shows that.... Bears, Cows, Horses & porcupines are still out there.  Always afraid one of these reports are going to tell us that all these animals are gone......& Squatches have eaten them out of existence. 

majestic

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on July 24, 2014, 10:27:24 pm
Very credible report, & good news.  Analysis from the hair samples shows that.... Bears, Cows, Horses & porcupines are still out there.  Always afraid one of these reports are going to tell us that all these animals are gone......& Squatches have eaten them out of existence. 
Hahaha!
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

lumphog

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 01, 2014, 07:41:16 pm
As for this question . i do in fact know there is a spiritual world out there that we know little about . Satan and the fallen Angels[ demons. etc ] are very real . And i do know they can take on many forms . As for the '' ET'S ''' as you put it , i think most can be traced to the government testing stuff . I can't account for early sightings before planes though .
top, I've never seen a UFO close enough to say one way or the other, BUT , I've seen 2 things that made me say "Hmmm WTH" 1) was a flyin donut, you could see through the middle of it with Binocs (damngooduns). Had 3 chicks with me for wittness's. 2) was just a light (or orb) that flew across the sky at a slight angle upward & SHAZAM it turned upward & took off faster than anything from this planet....Changed direction & took off!!!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Watched part of..."Finding Bigfoot"...tonight.  What a comedy.

At one point, one of the clowns said...."Bigfoot has the ability to make their eyes glow in the dark".... ??? ...evidently when they want to.  Guess they have a switch somewhere they turn on when needed.

Another tip from one of the crew:   "We have been making a mistake when we do the squatch calls.....when doing the howls/screams, we need to try & make the squatches feel we are not looking for them....but just saying.....where are yooouuuu"   LOL.
These guys are a circus by themselves.

Another curious thing. Noticed one of their tents at a supposed campsite they had set up.  The tent appeared to be set up on the side of a hill, leaning at about a 45 degree angle.  Looked like fairly level ground 30 feet or so,  from the spot the tent was staked out?  Maybe the tent wasn't for sleeping.......just had all of Bobo's food stored?

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on July 28, 2014, 12:44:15 am
Watched part of..."Finding Bigfoot"...tonight.  What a comedy.

At one point, one of the clowns said...."Bigfoot has the ability to make their eyes glow in the dark".... ??? ...evidently when they want to.  Guess they have a switch somewhere they turn on when needed.

Another tip from one of the crew:   "We have been making a mistake when we do the squatch calls.....when doing the howls/screams, we need to try & make the squatches feel we are not looking for them....but just saying.....where are yooouuuu"   LOL.
These guys are a circus by themselves.

Another curious thing. Noticed one of their tents at a supposed campsite they had set up.  The tent appeared to be set up on the side of a hill, leaning at about a 45 degree angle.  Looked like fairly level ground 30 feet or so,  from the spot the tent was staked out?  Maybe the tent wasn't for sleeping.......just had all of Bobo's food stored?
Yah its a circus for sure  ;)

DirtTrackFan

Has there been any word of Big & Hairy moving around in the Arkansas summer ??  I know i dang sure ain't gonna be out there in this heat :D

root_hawg

He goes to the Himalayas in the summer

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 06, 2014, 03:27:25 pm
I wonder if any Bigfoot sightings have been reported due to this bear with the injured front paw?

http://gawker.com/look-at-this-bear-walking-around-new-jersey-like-hes-a-1617056475

Do you think that looks like a bigfoot?

David†

Scott aren't you the same guy that swore up and down that Mt. Lions do not exist in Arkansas?

And any time someone mentioned a mountain lion in the state, you were quick to jump on them about "where's the evidence?"

Rzbakfromwaybak

Looks like a ...."Bearfoot"... to me. 

You can bet if this video was shot out in the woods somewhere, & the finding bigfoot crew got hold of this video before it went public....they would classify it as ....."further evidence".  They would probably fuzz up the film a little, & cut out the part where the Bear was walking on all 4's.  Bobo would go ballistic, & they would shoot 6 months of next years episodes from the area. 

DirtTrackFan

What is your stance on why AG&F won't admit we have big cats here.

tophawg19

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 11, 2014, 05:17:39 pm
Now they do admit some are here. But they aren't sure if there are any breeding here.

http://www.katv.com/story/24068636/game-and-fish-says-mountain-lions-are-in-arkansas-but-arent-breeding
well where do they go to breed ? best western inn ?

tophawg19

glad we don't have to go somewhere else to breed . AGF&C don't want to admit anything that requires study.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 11, 2014, 05:42:58 pm
Branson. They have a cabin up there.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

tophawg19

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 11, 2014, 08:09:53 pm
Branson. They have a cabin up there.
figures . i heard there was plenty of stray up there lol

Ex-Trumpet

Gotta admit...I've bred in Branson.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 11, 2014, 05:42:58 pm

Yeah, we have discussed this some months ago.  Evidently, the AGFC doesn't allow mountain lion sex inside the state boundaries.  There are signs everywhere.  They have to cross the border into Missouri or Okla.  When they are finished, they can come back.  Guess that's why the biggest concentration of the lions, is supposed to be around the state line.  Less travel time, & a good place to meet females.

Hawgon

Some very recent studies from the Himalayas on hair collected there show the hair to be from a type of giant prehistoric bear thought to be extinct for at least 10,000 years. 

So, not a Yeti, but a giant animal of the same size living there unknown to modern science.

majestic

Quote from: Hawgon on August 14, 2014, 08:38:25 am
Some very recent studies from the Himalayas on hair collected there show the hair to be from a type of giant prehistoric bear thought to be extinct for at least 10,000 years. 

So, not a Yeti, but a giant animal of the same size living there unknown to modern science.
I'd be interested in reading about that. Do you have a link I can peruse?
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Hawgon

Google is your friend.

DirtTrackFan

Rerun of the Russian Yetti show on Discovery just now.

law73

I'm watching it now.  I've seen it before; it gives me the creeps but here I am watching it again anyway!

DirtTrackFan

tophawg19

interesting to say the least

Rzbakfromwaybak

September 01, 2014, 01:22:19 am #547 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:43:45 am by Rzbakfromwaybak
Well, it has nice scenic pictures of the mountains.  The lake in the distance has to be Winona, not sure what direction they were from the lake.......but if the closest rd. was Hwy 10, it sounds like they were somewhat north.

The footprints are certainly doubtful.  Appears a stretch to say they are anything at all. They think it was a juvenile?  Juvenile what....dried up mud puddle?  All this nonsense about...."knocks" is another joke.  The part about somebody throwing rocks & hearing human "sighs" could be legit.  Could be where the "Juvenile's", come in.   Someone sneaking up on the campfire, & playing a joke.  You could probably see the campfire for miles if you were in the right location.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on September 01, 2014, 01:22:19 am
Well, it has nice scenic pictures of the mountains.  The lake in the distance has to be Winona, not sure what direction they were from the lake.......but if the closest rd. was Hwy 10, it sounds like they were somewhat north.

The footprints are certainly doubtful.  Appears a stretch to say they are anything at all. They think it was a juvenile?  Juvenile what....dried up mud puddle?  All this nonsense about...."knocks" is another joke.  The part about somebody throwing rocks & hearing human "sighs" could be legit.  Could be where the "Juvenile's", come in.   Someone sneaking up on the campfire, & playing a joke.  You could probably see the campfire for miles if you were in the right location.

You could be right on all counts.

But, what if you're not?  Were you there during this encounter?

I have no idea if there's bigfoots or not...never seen one or any evidence of one.  I can't speak for others.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 01, 2014, 09:33:29 am

You could be right on all counts.

But, what if you're not?  Were you there during this encounter?

I have no idea if there's bigfoots or not...never seen one or any evidence of one.  I can't speak for others.

Well, you are right, I could be wrong, I don't know for sure what happened in any of these instances.  Just going by lack of real evidence, which always seems to be the case.  Hard to take anybody serious that goes around "knocking" on trees for answers.  Who dreamed that up?  Has anybody ever seen a Squatch beating on a tree with a stick?

Nobody has really come up with any solid evidence in any of these encounters.  Only thing we have ever seen, is some fuzzy film on something that cannot really be identified (or proven false) ....or footprints & casts that could have been faked. Sure, I was not there during this "encounter"....if there really was an encounter, that's the real question. Never seems to be any real proof... & when evidence is submitted...it turns out to be false, or inconclusive.  Why didn't this guy try & find the rock that he said hit 10ft. from him, & take it in for DNA?  Even if there were 2 dozen or more rocks in that area, believe I would have picked them all up, & taken them to be tested.  He could probably tell from the sound of the rock hitting that close, if it was big or small.

If these creatures do exist , somebody would have shot, hit with a vehicle, had clear pictures, etc., by now.  Never any real proof, only tons of encounters & stories all over the country for 100 years.