Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

Young buck mistakes young bird for honey suckle.

Wayne Watson

Did either of those have a beaver eating a deer?  Been trapping beavers for 40 years.  Try again.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hawgon

Quote from: Wayne Watson on December 07, 2013, 09:35:14 pm
Did either of those have a beaver eating a deer?  Been trapping beavers for 40 years.  Try again.

I specifically said that I did not think that the beaver put those ribs up there or even ate from them.  I merely said that they are now figuring out that just about anything will eat meat.  So, unless you are the Pope, fish qualify as meat.

You just want to fight, but you're flat wrong here.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Hawgon on December 07, 2013, 09:49:41 pm
I specifically said that I did not think that the beaver put those ribs up there or even ate from them.  I merely said that they are now figuring out that just about anything will eat meat.  So, unless you are the Pope, fish qualify as meat.

You just want to fight, but you're flat wrong here.

Nope.  Beaver do not eat meat.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hawgon

Quote from: Wayne Watson on December 08, 2013, 11:54:59 am
Nope.  Beaver do not eat meat.

Except for that one on the video eating fish, right?  And neither do deer, except for that one eating the bird.  And neither do squirrels, except for those that clean out our birdhouse of baby birds every year and so on and so on.

ifghog

David†

Bigfoot would be proud.

lumphog

Quote from: ifghog on December 05, 2013, 12:32:19 pm
I have to think Gator if it isn't a BF. People def didn't do that....
When you go back, collect the bones ,wearing rubber gloves, into a lrg. Ziplock bag & have them tested for DNA. If BF ate em they should have DNA.

Grizzlyfan

Do Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) eat beaver?

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on January 13, 2014, 02:20:33 pm
http://kfor.com/2014/01/13/texas-man-says-killed-bigfoot-has-body-and-pictures-to-prove-it/

Saw that, but he pulled this exact same stunt like five years ago. Took a Bigfoot costume froze it solid in a deep freeze eyebrows releases pics of his Bigfoot on ice. Had to wait a week for it to thaw and he soaked up attention until it thawed out then disappeared. I'm surprised he gets this much attention the second time around
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

RazorBassin

Guess we will see on Feb 9th...

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: RazorBassin on January 14, 2014, 07:12:17 pm
Guess we will see on Feb 9th...

We'll see nothing on Feb 9th...if it was a bigfoot nobody would be able to keep it a secret for that long; there's just too many people that would talk.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

LOL....yeah, this makes the 2nd bigfoot that this guy has claimed he has shot.  Guess the different states Game & Fish commissions will have to put limits on this guy....or issue him special Bigfoot tags.  Might want to give him Buck only tags, don't want him to kill off the whole herd/colony.

Article says that the first one he shot.....turned out to be a rubber ape costume.  Guess the costume leaks now. This guy needs to try something new, this fairy tale isn't working.  Next he will show up in Arkansas,  claim he is shooting black mountain lions everywhere.  Shouldn't be hard ...seems to be thousands of them roaming around.  Not sure how the AGFC will deal with him....but the rule book probably doesn't cover the black lions, just the ordinary tan/gray ones. Probably pick up some hot tips on what areas to hunt, or even locate a  "black panther" hunting guide here on Hogville. 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: cal34 on December 04, 2013, 01:33:34 am
I do alot of wildlife photography in wetlands either walking or in my kayak.  I was out in Grassy Lake (Bell Slough) last spring taking snake and heron pictures in my kayak.  The area over near Palarm creek is pretty thick and a boat can't get in there.  I fought through it with my kayak and started hearing monkey sounds just like the loud ones at the zoo when you walk in.  It sounded like it was about 50 yards away and very loud.  I went out there several times after that but not in that area.  It was just to brushy and to many logs in the water to get through there.  I read 2 reports on the bfro sight about the area,  One of some tracks in Grassy Lake and a sighting by a driver on I-40 by the bean fields between Conway and Morgan.  I also saw a beaver lodge out there in May of 2010 with 7 deer rib cages and bones on top of it and several raccoon, possum size rib cages.  Ive spent most of my free time in the woods for 29 years and can't figure out what put them there, hair and everything like they were ate there. In the area where the lodge is the water is deep year round and to many logs and trees to get a flat bottom in there.  Very strange
Love it, got to go in there soon :)

Magic_Hogg

I am skeptical of Bigfoot/Sasquatch etc existing.  I think if they existed a specimen would have been found - alive or dead - by now.

Now Sea Monsters on the other hand - that is a whole other story.

twistitup

Quote from: Magic_Hogg on May 18, 2014, 07:19:59 pm
I am skeptical of Bigfoot/Sasquatch etc existing.  I think if they existed a specimen would have been found - alive or dead - by now.

Sea Monkeys are a whole other story too
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

grayhawg

Quote from: Magic_Hogg on May 18, 2014, 07:19:59 pm

Quote from: twistitup on May 18, 2014, 07:31:14 pm
Sea Monkeys are a whole other story too
And flying monkeys from "The Wizard of Oz" too.

Magic_Hogg

Sea Monkeys ha ha ha!!!

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: cal34 on December 05, 2013, 12:20:27 pm
There were other carcasses on the other side of the lodge, even smaller rib cages.  It was to thick to get a picture from that side.  It's so far out and always surrounded by deep water that it just doesn't make sense.  Some of the ribs in that pic appear to be broken or crushed. I have a crummy video that shows another set of remains on it.  I might put it on youtube later.
Love it, definately got to go explore there someday, thanks for all the info.

DirtTrackFan

May 22, 2014, 07:05:57 pm #371 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:16:18 pm by DirtTrackFan
For those that are interested in Bigfoot and other mysterious stuff, Discovery Channel every thursday at 6pm has ' Mysteries & Monsters ' Sasquatch is not featured on every episode but its pretty interesting stuff.  At 8 pm starts ' Mountain Monsters ' which is pretty tacky but its there if you wanna watch.

law73

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on May 22, 2014, 07:05:57 pm
At 8 pm starts ' Mountain Monsters ' which is pretty tacky but its there if you wanna watch.

You got that right, although "fake" is the word I'd choose to describe that show.  They always find a pristine track, hear a roar/scream/howl, and find a kill site with a lot of bones lying around.  Even the best hunter isn't gonna be that lucky.  The one guy that was a Marine always manages to mention that fact at least 2 or 3 times on every episode; I'm pretty sure he's drunk most of the time.  When they supposedly see something, point into the woods and say, "Look!", the cameraman points the camera at the guys instead of into the woods.  And why don't they carry a spotlight on these so-called "investigations" instead of those weak little flashlights?           

LSUFan

I want bone-a-fide pics/video authenticated by the good Rev Falwell or I'm locking this here damn thread!
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: law73 on May 23, 2014, 10:42:33 pm
You got that right, although "fake" is the word I'd choose to describe that show.  They always find a pristine track, hear a roar/scream/howl, and find a kill site with a lot of bones lying around.  Even the best hunter isn't gonna be that lucky.  The one guy that was a Marine always manages to mention that fact at least 2 or 3 times on every episode; I'm pretty sure he's drunk most of the time.  When they supposedly see something, point into the woods and say, "Look!", the cameraman points the camera at the guys instead of into the woods.  And why don't they carry a spotlight on these so-called "investigations" instead of those weak little flashlights?         
Yep, that show is over acted often though i did enjoy the locations and thermal images on the first one i saw about BigFoot.  Like you - that X Marine Guy just kills it for me, him and the chubby one (mind you i am a 'heavy-boy' myself) ruin it often.  The older men seems to be str8 out of HillBilly casting, i wonder if the producers make it hokey on purpose ?  Like BoBo on that other show, smh.  I can watch the 1st episode of any show like this, but aftet that its tough to swallow.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: LSUFan on May 23, 2014, 11:37:38 pm
I want bone-a-fide pics/video authenticated by the good Rev Falwell or I'm locking this here damn thread!
Can you give it a pass until say next december or so ?   I am a Bigfoot enthusiast who prefers cool/cold weather for hittin' the woods.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: LSUFan on May 23, 2014, 11:37:38 pm

LSUFan

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on May 26, 2014, 06:14:49 pm
Can you give it a pass until say next december or so ?   I am a Bigfoot enthusiast who prefers cool/cold weather for hittin' the woods.
For a frito pie

LSUFan

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: law73 on May 23, 2014, 10:42:33 pm

Lol, yeah.  When they act like they are seeing something, & point toward the woods....
if they see anything at all, its probably the crew from "Finding Bigfoot".  Bozo & those other clowns, walking around in the middle of the night, banging on trees with sticks & bats....& doing those ridiculous Bigfoot calls.

GreenwayTigerHog

Dude they are expert callers!

Ex-Trumpet

Ex-Trumpet

...and here's proof that "Finding Bigfoot" crew has hit the big time:

Torqued pork

River Monsters is about the only show on Animal Planet I watch. Treehouse Masters???

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: Torqued pork on May 27, 2014, 11:26:12 am
River Monsters is about the only show on Animal Planet I watch. Treehouse Masters???
Treehous Masters ?  Tanked ??  I don't get why they push that junk, i am way more fascinated with Kitten shows and fuzzy fluffy bunnies

majestic

There is no such thing as bigfoot, you goobers.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

tophawg19

Quote from: majestic on May 28, 2014, 06:10:24 pm

prove it . more evidence for than against
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Albert Einswine

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 28, 2014, 06:37:31 pm

What evidence?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Albert Einswine

Quote from: majestic on May 28, 2014, 07:44:36 pm
Tree smacking noises.

Oh... well, they must exist then.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: LSUFan on May 26, 2014, 10:34:31 pm
For a frito pie
Those are bad for your diabetes and cholesterol

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 28, 2014, 06:37:31 pm
In my camping experience sometimes at night you can hear 'em talkin'

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on May 27, 2014, 10:31:39 am

Lol....  Under the picture of Bozo, says he's a....."Expert Field caller".

The only "Field" Bozo is an expert .......is probably going to be a "Marijuana Field".....

DirtTrackFan

You may be very right, and why in the world would a grown man use a name like '
BoBo ' that is laughable at best.
For those interested, starting at 6 tonight on Disc. channel there is ' Monsters & Mysteries ' for 2 hours then the Hillbilly Boys chasing Mtn. Monsters after that.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: majestic on May 28, 2014, 06:10:24 pm

I'm on the fence...never seen or heard one, or any evidence of one. 

I will not, however, tell someone else what they didn't see.

tophawg19

Quote from: Albert Einswine on May 28, 2014, 07:41:34 pm

What evidence?
tracks , fur, sightings hundreds of years of history show drawings . seen worldwide by police and other reliable witnesses . videoes , police cam video

Albert Einswine

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 30, 2014, 07:55:36 pm
tracks , fur, sightings hundreds of years of history show drawings . seen worldwide by police and other reliable witnesses . videoes , police cam video

Do you have knowledge of the many Bigfoot sightings west of Jonesboro in the late '80s? It made national news at the time, I read of it in USA TODAY while stationed in Michigan in the Air Force, and of course was hearing about it from friends and family in NEA.

There were tons of eyewitnesses, reputable folks, they all said the same thing. Very realistic, it wasn't a man in a suit, too natural in movement to be a hoax. They were all true believers. People were out at night hoping to see it, some aimed to kill it.

Well, the 3 young men who were taking turns donning the suit and making true believers were all underclassmen 3 years below me in my school. And they were having a great time 'til shots were fired one night.

The West Craighead County bigfoot was never seen again after that night.

tophawg19

not familiar with those . but i can tell you that no human made some of those tracks . experts in the field have stated that it would be impossible to recreate both the size / weight /depth of them . especially the ones with the two broken bones on the outside of the foot . my feeling is that it's some sort of ape . it's easy to tell your not seeing bear tracks . these tracks also show individual lines on them more monkey like than human .

tophawg19

looking forward to june 8th finding bigfoot with the turtleman . they find him and turtleman captures him . no i don't consider those shows as anything more than comedy . They would crap themselves if they thought they saw anything . i have been told that they have people with guns on hand just in case though.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 30, 2014, 08:12:00 pm
not familiar with those . but i can tell you that no human made some of those tracks . experts in the field have stated that it would be impossible to recreate both the size / weight /depth of them . especially the ones with the two broken bones on the outside of the foot . my feeling is that it's some sort of ape . it's easy to tell your not seeing bear tracks . these tracks also show individual lines on them more monkey like than human .
I like the evidence presented by fingerprint expert Jimmy Chiilcothe (spelling?) who has examined casts of unknown foot prints thought to be Sasquatch and the dermal ridges he has found on some of them.