Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss Score Predictions

Started by hogfan13, January 21, 2006, 09:32:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

January 21, 2006, 09:32:15 pm Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 11:18:44 pm by Baumsquad

What do you say

bolo1010

hogfan13

Pignominious

Ray Biggers' third cousin.

hogattack21

It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

hogfan13

WHoever predicts a Hawg win get a applaud on there KARMA by me and the posters who predict a Hog loss gets a SMITE on there KARMA by me

Tater Salad

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: bolo1010 on January 21, 2006, 09:35:24 pm
arkansas 58

ole miss 56

in 7 OT's

;D

LOL 

Ark 72
Ole Miss 66

I'm afraid all of our games will be close.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

TheUrge68

Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

TheUrge68

Quote from: Baumsquad on January 21, 2006, 09:42:22 pm
WHoever predicts a Hawg win get a applaud on there KARMA by me and the posters who predict a Hog loss gets a SMITE on there KARMA by me

I meant to quote you Baumsquad.  sorry

I can't be held responsible for my dumbass mistakes as I've had a lot of beer tonight.
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

hogfan13

Quote from: TheUrge68 on January 21, 2006, 10:57:41 pm
Quote from: Baumsquad on January 21, 2006, 09:42:22 pm

I meant to quote you Baumsquad. sorry

I can't be held responsible for my dumbass mistakes as I've had a lot of beer tonight.

It's ok Ill give you GOOD KARMA

3kgthog

Those that give a crap about their karma rating get a smite from me and those that don't get nothing.

Hogs 65
Dumbest State in the Union 59

Razorback88

We win this one easily (77-62) and everyone decides Heath is the greatest coach ever (until our next loss, of course).

pigfeet

BUELT1

GO HOGS GO!!!!

Captain Pork

tmac

I don't have a prediction on the game, but I did watch the Vandy game yesterday and if we don't beat them by 15 or more than you can forget the rest of the season for us. Ole Miss is where we were two years ago, Vandy ran them up and down the court and beat them on the inside, they flat wore Ole Miss out. Vandy was up by 20 going into the half. They kept the same pressure on Ole Miss that they went into the half with. I know that know team in the SEC is a push over, but in this case Ole Miss just isn't hitting all eight Cylinders.

Pignominious

Quote from: tmac on January 22, 2006, 11:23:01 am
I don't have a prediction on the game, but I did watch the Vandy game yesterday and if we don't beat them by 15 or more than you can forget the rest of the season for us. Ole Miss is where we were two years ago, Vandy ran them up and down the court and beat them on the inside, they flat wore Ole Miss out. Vandy was up by 20 going into the half. They kept the same pressure on Ole Miss that they went into the half with. I know that know team in the SEC is a push over, but in this case Ole Miss just isn't hitting all eight Cylinders.

Vandy played Mississipi State yesterday.  Miss played Georgia.  We shouldn't have lost to MSU, but we get another shot at them.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

hogfancb

Modsquad24

big game, but hogs win and get to 14-5, 3-3 on the season, I'll go with Arkansas 79, Ole Miss 63. GHG!

Hawgin84

71-68 Hogs  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

SwineOnTheLine

Ditka 55
ole piss 29....oh wait..yeah.  Hogs 55 Miss 29.d-fense.

sowmonella

Hogs 71   Webels 66     

Where's my karma?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SavageHog

jrw11475

nobballconcept

ole miss begins their decline yesterday.  hogs win by 16 or more. 

chiefsfan

I would have picked Ole Miss to win till Jawga beat them yesterday

Hogs 71
Ole Miss 62
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Thrilbilly

Richard_white

johnny cash

Arkansas 68                                 OLe Miss 63

litmachog

I firmly believe that we start taking back the home court.

Ole Miss has been living a dream this early in the season (kinda like the Lady Razorbacks) and it is time for them to be set straight.

Hogs 72 Ole Miss 61

firecampbell

ENHOG

Any TV on the Ole Miss game?
Hogs 68
Ole Miss 57
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

SSgt.HOG98

PorcineSublime

Hogs        68
Ole Misses 63
We blow a seventeen point lead in the second half and have to make freethrows to win it. Still a win, and 3-3 in SEC. Whip the Wildcats on their own floor, then we will have turned the corner.(I hope).
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Inigo Montoya

Ah what the heck it's all just for fun:

Hogs 85

Ole Miss 74

We light it up!

pfrg999

Hogs - 82
Rebs - 65

We look better than we have had all season
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

dman

:(Hogs win, I am afraid to guess the score.  Go Hogs Go :razorback:

hogfan13

hardcorehogfan