Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitch Wars...The Movie!

Started by fred ziffel, January 20, 2006, 11:39:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fred ziffel

See all your favorite photoshops of the Mitch Wars series put to music....a salute to the photoshoppers of Hogville.net

http://media.putfile.com/Mitch-Wars--Decide-You-Must
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

rayserbach

secthumper

...Way to go Fred!!

Karma to you!!!!!!!!

GO HOGS!!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

PigInGulfport

Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

arkiehawg

Quote from: fred ziffel on January 20, 2006, 11:39:52 pm
See all your favorite photoshops of the Mitch Wars series put to music....a salute to the photoshoppers of Hogville.net

http://media.putfile.com/Mitch-Wars--Decide-You-Must

And the "Golden Snout Award" goes to......fred ziffel

Way to go Fred.....my regards to Arnold

TheSportsGuy

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

rayserbach

Fred did you use ProShow? Just wondering...GHG :razorback:

hogfancb

I liked it but it was to fast.  Could not read everything.

Hawgin84

rayserbach

Quote from: hogfancb on January 21, 2006, 11:23:05 am
I liked it but it was to fast. Could not read everything.

That's Fred for ya...I work with him. He only has one speed. Full tilt!
By the way Fred's brother-in -law, a displaced Hog Fan in Kansas, had a heart attack late last night. Keep him in your thoughts.....