Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help Fast

Started by Nutt_Hate_Me, January 20, 2006, 09:09:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutt_Hate_Me

My wife wasn't able to watch Dancing with the Stars so I was supposed to watch and let her know who was voted off.

Don't get me wrong I'm pretty hot for Ashly DelGrosso, and Stacy Keibler is easy on the eyes as well, but I can only take so much of that gay stuff.

Now the wife is all pissed since when I'm away I make her keep up with Hog scores and text me to keep me updated.

I'm in danger of missing my weekly.  If anyone or anyone's significant other knows who was voted off please help a brother out.

I usually can count on Stan because he's all into it, but he's in Alabama right now.
It's great to be home.

Buff

fred ziffel

Gizelle and Jonathan voted off....can't believe I knew....what do I win?
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

BigSnout

Quote from: fred ziffel on January 20, 2006, 09:13:15 pm

Whatever it is, it can't be good.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Quote from: fred ziffel on January 20, 2006, 09:13:15 pm

A free mani-pedi and head waxing at Glo Limited where Stan Heath goes to get in touch with his feminine side, no wait that's not right he goes to BWA.
It's great to be home.

Nutt_Hate_Me

And thanks for the help.  Since the Hogs are letting me down the only thing I have to look forward to is the weekly.  You guys are the best.
It's great to be home.

fred ziffel

Quote from: Nutt_Hate_Me on January 20, 2006, 09:19:33 pm
And thanks for the help. Since the Hogs are letting me down the only thing I have to look forward to is the weekly. You guys are the best.

No problem, the wife loves that show and is glued to it as bad as I am to Hog games.....Venus and Mars stuff I guess.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I think Kelly Clarkson was voted off the island...hope this helps bro..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

HatfieldHog

Nutt Hate Me,  can you spell HEN-Pecked?

I can, in all caps!     See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!