Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nathan Emmert

Started by pfrg999, January 20, 2006, 04:02:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pfrg999

(sp)  He is coming to UA from Mo. State...he's a QB from Shiloh Christian .... his head coach was Chris wood after GM left... I know nothing about him could you guys give me some numbers or some info... is he good, great, ok, a perinnial field goal holder...scout team QB... numbers and thoughts... ok discuss....Thanks
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 20, 2006, 04:02:29 pm
(sp)  He is coming to UA from Mo. State...he's a QB from Shiloh Christian .... his head coach was Chris wood after GM left... I know nothing about him could you guys give me some numbers or some info... is he good, great, ok, a perinnial field goal holder...scout team QB... numbers and thoughts... ok discuss....Thanks

He was a decent high school quarterback at Shiloh.  Had some shoulder troubles his junior year.   He probably is a better qb than RJ, and he'll have an advantage because he will know the offense already, and he and Mustain are buddies, I understand.

HogKong

I hear he compares to Dowell Logains(sp)! He is a 1.3 w/ the 3 repeating star.

felixfan

he be a good scout team qb, come on he lost his starting qb at mssu, my previous school. i have seen hin play hes ok

razorbackdan

Of all the Shiloh QBs during the Spread era, he was the least impressive to me. Apparently, he got better and improved after he went to Missouri Southern, because he put up some impressive numbers there as a frosh. I can't blame him for giving it a shot at UA. The system that Wood ran was pretty much identical to Malzahn's (Wood like to throw a little more) so let him give it a shot. People say that these Malzahn QB's are products of the system, but who here wouldn't be happy to have the Hogs bloated offensive numbers be known as "system"?

pfrg999

Quote from: HogKong on January 20, 2006, 04:06:16 pm
I hear he compares to Dowell Logains(sp)! He is a 1.3 w/ the 3 repeating star.

Dowell Loggins was a GREAT hog... he loved the Cardinal and white... and did anything they wanted him to... If Nathan is that kind of guy..;. then welcome aboard.... and he threw a great TD pass on a fake FG
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

berryhog

SGH2244

he will never see the field....