Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs. Auburn Prediction

Started by Pig Power, January 20, 2006, 02:46:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig Power

Will the Hogs finally get a road "W"?

HighOnHogs

Tater Salad

January 20, 2006, 02:50:32 pm #2 Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 02:52:34 pm by Tater Salad
Halftime: Hogs: 39
             Tigers: 17

End of game: Hogs 59
                   Tigers: 58

We'll blow a good lead, as usual, but we're still gonna win.

holman24

the Hogs will lose the players have lost faith in stan's system and they are going to lay down just like last year. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Tomhog™

I think they'll respond like they did at home vs. Vanderbilt.  This is do or die.  If they win, they still have an outside shot, if they lose, it's que sera sera....

nobballconcept

it will take a monumental Heath screw up for our guys to lose this game...but with Heath on the bench we could still lose.

Auburn sucks, hogs not much better

pfrg999

Nope Hogs - 86
           Tigers - 64

Blow out....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

PigKahuna

othermac

we need a win streak and it needs to start tomorrow.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

ReturnToDynasty?

Do or die time.

Hogs 71   Tigers  65

razorson

Aub. 63-61 The hogs play down to competition. It won't be pretty.Aub. will stay in zone forcing us to make shots from outside, same formula same result.

claycohog

We should win easily, but how can we honestly think we are going to.

southarkhog

I believe the Hogs will come back and put Auburn in their place.  Hog 81  Tigers 63.     I don't believe Brewer will let this team lose confidence.
Go Razorbacks

HogKong

Hogs 25
Auburn 23

We cannot come out completely victorious. At least this way we at least lose something on the road again. OUR DIGNITY!!!!!!

johnny cash

I think that they will beat Auburn by atleast 10 points, but I thought the same about Alabama.  I do think that more players will start stepping up.  I just hope they do not lay down after a big lead.  I hope for atleast 10 minutes of hell.

mbgrulz

if we can make the tempo fast, we win. if they control tempo and we are forced to beat their 1/2 court zone D, we lose. it doesnt take talent to stop a team that cant shoot the ball or even attack a zone.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WichitaStateRazorback

Heath needs to put some of our starters on the bench for the first 5 minutes or so to lite a fire under their ass and make them appreciate starting for the Hogs.  They are very talented but are not giving 100% for 100% of the game.

wincrimson

Arkansas 73
Auburn 62

Take it to the bank...

Pig Power

Magic 8 ball says:

Maybe         ;D

Hogs    65
Tigers  58

100+GM HAWG

Hogs  73
Kittys  67

Who cares..... 

Chappeee

January 20, 2006, 03:58:55 pm #21 Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 04:01:04 pm by Chappeee
It'll be another dog fight.  Auburn is looking for their first SEC win and they are at home.

Arkansas 66
Auburn 64

pfrg999

Quote from: johnny cash on January 20, 2006, 03:32:06 pm
I think that they will beat Auburn by atleast 10 points, but I thought the same about Alabama. I do think that more players will start stepping up. I just hope they do not lay down after a big lead. I hope for atleast 10 minutes of hell.

Me too... and there was no reason why we didn't ...well except for the score
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hogfan13

January 20, 2006, 04:08:20 pm #23 Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 09:23:49 pm by Diamondhogfan104

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

proffitthog

Hog's 78

Tiger's a.k.a War Eagles 62

wincrimson

imahoggie

heck, someone has to win this game.....why not arkansas
Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

Jim Harris

Arkansas wins by 8, in the ugliest of games. Fortunately, we only have to HEAR how ugly it is via Mike and Rick, the dynamic duo.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

litmachog

Hogs take frustration out on Auburn on the road.  Finally get the win, Brewer plays well, Thomas has a good game and Hill has a bunch of blocks.

Hogs 78 - Auburn 65

pigfoot

We see another zone.  We blow another lead.  What's new?
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

hogfan13

The Game thread will be set up around 10:30-11:00 in the Morning

ThaRockArkansas

Arkansas 72
Auburn 71

Dontell Jefferson gets fouled while shooting a 3 and makes all 3 with no time remaining :D

Ole Miss 64
Arkansas 70

Arkansas 62
Kentucky 73

Arkansas 51
LSU 80

hogattack21

Quote from: ThaRockArkansas on January 20, 2006, 09:42:09 pm
Arkansas 72
Auburn 71

Dontell Jefferson gets fouled while shooting a 3 and makes all 3 with no time remaining :D

Ole Miss 64
Arkansas 70

Arkansas 62
Kentucky 73

Arkansas 51
LSU 80

I agree with the win predictions, but LSU will win but  not by that much. Maybe 12-14pts. Other than that I agree with you 100%
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

chiefsfan

we win our next 3 games, and then beat LSU, but the official will determine that we had a foot on the line   and will give us a loss... ;D
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

South_Ark_Pig

Another tough loss

Auburn----78

Arkansas---69

pheine78

I think they will either get it together and win by about 15, or keep playing the way they have been since conference season started:  fold at the end and lose by a couple.  I hope it's the first one, but I have been waiting a few years for Heath to stop this trend, and it hasn't happened yet.  But maybe today is the day!
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

hogfancb

GAHOG

bradyv15

Brewer gets 25+.....hogs win 76-63