Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wait till the end of year.

Started by johnny cash, January 20, 2006, 01:17:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny cash

I guess what i want to say is this.  Lets wait to the end of the season before we come down on the basketball team so hard.  Iam sure that some of the players read these posts.  Yes its true that we haven't been too good for a while, but hell we have to improve some this year we may win 3 road games.  The thing is  Stan Heath may go this year its not our decision to decide.  We need to support our team through the good and the bad.  So too some of you go become a college coach and turn the program around because you have all the answers .  Support the program like we support our country, because we all know there is a lot of mistakes made there too.

Biggus Piggus

Glad you weren't here during football season, man in black.  You would not have liked it.

You pretty much trotted out the template for first-time objectors to dissent.  Hit all the points.

Supporting team not equal to supporting coach.

We're all waiting for the team to show it won't finish with another losing SEC record, but if another is visible before the end of the season, most of us won't wait to start talking about it.
[CENSORED]!

Hogs4Ever

Cash man I think all of us darksiders support the team, the players and the Razorbacks fully.  We want to see them be successful.  Heath has had four years to become competitive in the SEC.  This year, by just about all opinions, the SEC is WAY down from what it has been in the past.  The Razorbacks are 1-3 in the SEC with most of the tough games coming up.  Wait until the end of the season?  Haven't we been doing that for the past 3 years with Heath?  The end of the season last year was a disgrace to the program with Heath turning down a NIT bid. 

We have waited long enough.  Heath cannot coach successfully in the SEC.  4 years is MORE than enough time to at least play .500.

snag

The Hogs will when at least 7 of the last 12 games and slip into the Tournament. They'll win all of their home games except Florida and pull out at least a couple of away games - starting with Auburn this Saturday. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it. :D

johnny cash

I agree it is really not Heath I support it is the team.

A Boy Named Sue E.

I'm with you on your prediction, snag.

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: snag on January 20, 2006, 01:41:16 pm
The Hogs will when at least 7 of the last 12 games and slip into the Tournament. They'll win all of their home games except Florida and pull out at least a couple of away games - starting with Auburn this Saturday. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it. :D

Sounds good and it's certainly doable this year.  I really would like to see this team go on a winning streak. 

hogmary

Heath's SEC record in the last 20 games:  7-13