Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

# of Threads on the Same Topic

Started by Anti-OtisII, January 20, 2006, 12:42:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-OtisII

I see now the new hot topic today is DAMIEN WILLIAMS after MM was worn out last week.  Would it be possible to just post in one of the threads that has already been started instead of starting a new thread for any little thought that comes to mind?  It is really getting impossible to follow all of the different points just based on the shear number of new threads basically talking about the same thing.  I enjoy reading almost everyone's take on these subjects, but it's starting to get ridiculous when a good thread gets displaced just because 30 new threads have been started in an hour.

Flame away.

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

FLKeysGuy

I agree, but it's spelled:  D A M I A N  ;)

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on January 20, 2006, 12:52:47 pm
I agree, but it's spelled:  D A M I A N ;)

I stand corrected.  I've always struggled with spelling.  You would have thought that because his name is in 12 different threads on page one, that I would have taken notice and got it right.

Maybe someone can start a new thread about how he spells his name and why his parents chose that way.   ;D

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogsanity

THe problem is, no matter the thread title, after 6 replies it turns into a Nutt sucks or Stan sucks thread.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HogHeathen

Is this a thread about Damien?   Just kiddin...I don't need the Smite!

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: hogsanity on January 20, 2006, 01:02:34 pm
THe problem is, no matter the thread title, after 6 replies it turns into a Nutt sucks or Stan sucks thread.

Once again Hogsanity, we agree on something. 

Of course, Nutt and Stan do SUCK.  ;) 

The_Bionic_Pig

January 20, 2006, 01:13:08 pm #8 Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 01:15:52 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: hogsanity on January 20, 2006, 01:02:34 pm

NO it doesn't hogsanity, that is a outright lie, just like the misleading lies Houston Nutt has fed to us the past 8yrs.  Hogsanity could not have been anymore wrong with those accusations about threads started on this board, just like our road record in the SEC since Stan Heath has been head coach you are not winning this - argument

JUST KIDDIN HOGSANITY ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Salty Hog

Fear The Hog!!!!

dman

:)To Damien,
The Hogs need you to play for them, more than need you we want you to be a Razorback.  Arkansas has a growing program that needs dynamic young men as yourself to be part of the Hog family.  I believe with Coach Malzan's leadership you can be a star, both as a college player and as a pro. After seeing you play in the Catholic playoff game I have never been more impressed with a high school receiver; you are the real deal. Hope to see your smiling face after that first TD against USC. :razorback: :razorback:

Porkahontas

Uh, do love notes to Damian go in this forum or should I just post them on the main board?

I've got my rough draft typed up right now but I can't figure out if I want to sign it 'hugs and kisses' or 'forever in my heart'.

8)