Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lucky Breaks

Started by redsnapper, January 20, 2006, 08:30:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redsnapper

Mike, I disagree with your comment about bad luck.
Missed shots & free throws bouncing back into the shooter's hands is as much laziness because of not blocking the shooter as it is bad luck.

hogsanity

GO watch the replay of the play in OT Mike was talking about.  Guy shoots a 3 and bricks it so bad that it bounces on a line 15 from the hoop.  We had that play blocked out, thats why their big man was at the FT line to catch it.  People bust on the hogs for not blocking out, then when they do, and something weird happens, they are lazy? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

redsnapper

What about the free throw?

silvertip

Quote from: redsnapper on January 20, 2006, 03:06:12 pm
What about the free throw?

FTs are missed all the time. You want to gripe about something, talk about Eric, Pookie, and Sean hitting 4 of 14 3pt shots. Leading to, aside from the usual SEC refs, a pitiful NINE FT attempts for the Hawgs.

Hawgs shot 27 3s compared to Bama's 14. Now THAT's lazy. 

redsnapper

I agree about the threes, but blocking out on free throws is a must.

hogfancb

When you need one free throw to win a game and you choke and your a senior, enough said.