Heath

Started by swine o mine, January 19, 2006, 07:17:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

swine o mine

Does stan have any horses ...

Hawg414

RoboRazor

Hawg414

back in the day, idiots who cant seperate life and sports shot nolans horse(s)

RoboRazor

Quote from: Hawg414 on January 19, 2006, 07:42:27 pm
back in the day, idiots who cant seperate life and sports shot nolans horse(s)

No wonder Nolan hated Arkansas

swine o mine

notshavinwhatever..chill out dude! Ignorance is not knowing a joke when you see one..

swine o mine

your opinion only counts to you

CiriusPorker

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 19, 2006, 10:07:26 pm
Quote from: swine o mine on January 19, 2006, 09:59:07 pm

Ten bucks says you have a mullet.  Smite this bastard Hogvillians!!!

i'll take that bet.  i bet he's married to his sister too!

Buff

no, seriously, it's not funny at all.

Tater Salad

Ugly Uncle

OFF TOPIC ALERT:

No wonder Nolan hated us is right.  His first two years, while his daughter was dying many in Arkansas (racist) treated him like crap.  Calling him names that they wouldn't dare say to his face unless they had a six pack in them and all their hooded buddies standing behind them.  Then someone shoots his horses!  What kind of people do we have in this state?  Then someone gets on here and makes this kind of joke.  UNBELIEVABLE!
Retired Radio Host

CiriusPorker

applauds to everyone but swine...you got smited!

message to swine o mine:

Grow a set before you come post about someone else's travails in here as a joke.  Do you live in Harrison? or do you only wish you did?  It's people like you that make the entire state ashamed of itself.  Get a life, and get an education (or for the layperson like you, an edumucation).

lunchbox72703

what a blatantly ignorant comment....swine......i apprecaite good humor, but you fell short on this one.......smited you are

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: swine o mine on January 19, 2006, 07:17:57 pm
Does stan have any horses ...

I thought this was hilarious.  Same with the earlier thread, where the guy said sorry Nolan, I was shooting at the killer bees threatening your horse and missed.
[CENSORED]!

claycohog

If this post is not deleted, then I guess its OK if I ask:

Does Frank have a horse?

Does Houston have a horse?

Does Jim have a horse?

Does Rick have a horse?

Does Wally have a horse?

Need I go any further?

hog caller

do you have a horsew?

claycohog

No, I don't have a horsew.

mbgrulz

i thought the horse joke was funny. not that anyone would actually think shooting a horse is funny, but hell boys we're 1-3 in the SEC. we need some humor. dont be such a tree hugger.

Ugly Uncle

How Nolan was treated by the fans of Arkansas was despicable (except for the years from 89-96).  So, it is hard for me to find humor in something that I am not proud of.
Retired Radio Host

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

swine o mine

End of story..obviously some others thought the post was humorous,,yes circus porker I still do have a pet. Stick your 9mm..well you know where.  First this was not meant as an insult to Nolan, it was and still is a joke. To bring up the death of his daughter is ignorant. I happen to work in the funeral business and I deal with people every day that are in all stages of the grief process, people that have just lost a child, or spouse or maybe a parent. It takes a hell of a lot of compassion to do what I do. I have lost both parents and a sister not too long ago.  Unless you are in the business shut up!

Next, I am probably one of the few people on here that would like to have Nolan back as coach, In my opinion he is probably one of the top 5 coaches to ever coach at this level. I would welcome him back in a heartbeat if he would be willing to make amends and leave the demons of his past out of his professional career.

I have owned horses that I cared for very much, I have a wife 2 kids and a cat that I love very much. Yes I am compassionate to animals, in fact I almost ran off of the road today trying to miss a cat standing in my lane. I don't hunt anymore but I respect people that do. I do not assume someone is ignorant until they call someone else that after reading 4 or 5 words that  they posted on a message board.

If Nolan or his family read this board, which they probably do not, to them I apologize, to the rest of you I do not. It's a joke I still think is funny. Deal with it.

Buff

Quote from: swine o mine on January 20, 2006, 09:11:37 pm
to them I apologize, to the rest of you I do not. It's a joke I still think is funny. Deal with it.
hell of a way to make yourself known to the board.........we may forever associate you with a jackass now

BigSnout

Quote from: uglyuncle on January 19, 2006, 10:57:37 pm
OFF TOPIC ALERT:

No wonder Nolan hated us is right. His first two years, while his daughter was dying many in Arkansas (racist) treated him like crap. Calling him names that they wouldn't dare say to his face unless they had a six pack in them and all their hooded buddies standing behind them. Then someone shoots his horses! What kind of people do we have in this state? Then someone gets on here and makes this kind of joke. UNBELIEVABLE!

You would never use the pain of someone else to get a cheap laugh would you?

By the way, nice avatar.

Razorback88

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 19, 2006, 10:07:26 pm

Ten bucks says you have a mullet. Smite this bastard Hogvillians!!!
Some of swine o mine's hobbies include destruction derbies, committing felonies, and of course, rasslin.