Man! he's roughing it!!!

bvillepig:
Wow .  Can you put floats on it.

Nice !!

gotyacovered:
Yes. http://www.expeditionaircraft.com/Our-Aircraft/Amphibian.aspx

it's performance is sick.

fdx flyer:
Sweet!  I read about one of those a while back. That's some serious utility!

gotyacovered:
its a beast. it has synthetic vision, first time i have seen that, its sweet. it also has vortex generators, the slow speed performance was unbelievable. its also about 10kts faster than his 206.

i need a turbo prop lanceair and one of these, tail dragger config with 36" bush tires on it. nowhere i couldnt go.  ;D

i might actually have to start buying powerball tickets now.

gotyacovered:

gotyacovered:
dad got his plane back from canada after getting the AC, carpet and a few other little tweaks and thought i would post a pic of the panel powered up.

left to right is the 700, 650, 500...

he was on his way to Houston yesterday and left KLIT about 9:30 yesterday, he ran into the boomers in between Hope/Shreveport, he said it was about 800 over, so he did about 20-25 miles of scud running back to Hope to each lunch with me, said that synthetic vision was awesome from an operational standpoint.

bvillepig:
That my friend is an awesome panel !!

Bluehog007:
wow...really really nice! congrats!

HawgPilot:
If you dont mind my asking, what kind of work does your dad do?

Btw, sweet plane!

Pulled(PP)pork:
in that one pic.....which one was the gas pedal and which one was the brake?

Pulled out...

gotyacovered:

--- Quote from: HawgPilot on May 11, 2012, 04:41:57 pm ---If you dont mind my asking, what kind of work does your dad do?

Btw, sweet plane!

--- End quote ---

Sorry just saw this... He flys pipelines...

gotyacovered:

--- Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on May 12, 2012, 09:12:11 am ---in that one pic.....which one was the gas pedal and which one was the brake?

Pulled out...

--- End quote ---

Take a guess, dont need brakes ;D

gotyacovered:
dad just picked up the 2nd one of these and ordered the 3rd. if obama gets re-elected they will probably stop there. if we get a new admin there will be a new line put in and he will get 3 mo  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version