Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many recruits are coming this weekend?

Started by Tomhog™, January 18, 2006, 08:19:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mccurdy

Mike Tencleve

Mitch just said on sportsrap that Damien Williams will take a visit to Arkansas this weekend!

bigred7987

We will get commits from Adrian Davis, Donnell Sanders, Dee Williams, and Wes Tunuufi Sauvao are my predictions...possibly Demarcus Love as well

bigred7987

We don't need 4 safeties...Brandon Erwin no, Heath Batchelor will be a tough catch. Ray Dominguez said he probably wouldnt take Ark visit on rivals article.  Broughton will stay at Iowa I believe.  Don't know much about Wade or Robinson or Thurmond.  Williams did commit to West Point.
I agree on Mister.  Kid can lay a hit and we seem to fit good with him. 

mamahog

Batchelor is visiting this weekend per his mother.

hog caller

damian is definitely coming this week end per mitch

yraciv

won't it be cool to get a guy named Mister!

Mike Tencleve

In order to have a truely great recruiting class we need this guy and some others like Damian Williams, Demarcus Love, Chris Wade, Sonnell Sanders, Ochuko Jenije, Duke Calhoun, Ricky Dixon. Also Deantwan Whitehead, Jared Mitchell and Jeraine Gresham all would be great but don't see it happening.

hawgfan_18

whitehead or w/e doesn't look like he's too interested in us. rivals has us listed as no interest for him....

PennHOG

Quote from: Tomcat on January 20, 2006, 07:48:34 am
They should have named him Sir Alexander... ;D

His favorite band is "Mister-Mister"
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

berryhog

With all of the recruits we have offers out to, which ones are top priority.  I know we can't possibly sign all of them, so at this point do we take the first ones to accept, or can we afford to be selective hoping to land some higher rated players ?

bigred7987

Apparently we can London Crawford to this list...big surprise there

bigred7987

The guys I would prefer to commit are
Damian Williams first and foremost
Mister Alexander
Adrian Davis
Demarcus Love
Wes Tunuufi Sauvao
Donnell Sanders
Braylon Broughton
I actually don't want commitments from any of those guys who randomly appeared out of Texas as WR's, we seem to be fine there. 
I'll take Heath Batchelor but won't lose sleep over him

Buck Ocean

QuoteHis favorite band is "Mister-Mister"

Mister-mister is one of the crunkest bands in the industry.
Think like a Jedi