Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

National Title talk

Started by #1HeadHog, November 13, 2011, 09:33:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1HeadHog

I know everyone is amped up about all the national championship talk concerning us tonight but guys its all gonna take care of itself. Thats why all these games have to be played because anyone can lose any given day. We need to keep focus on Mississippi State and trying to win that ball game Saturday. I know CBP understands that so it dont worry me as much as it would if TCTWF had us in this position. We are still right in the mix but need a little help! We will give them hell forsure. WPS!  :razorback:
"Always root for the winner. That way you won't be disappointed."

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

Mitch C

We can focus on whatever we want to.  We are fans.  CBP has to focus on MSU.  We can focus on Armageddon if we want.

#1HeadHog

Quote from: Daddy Pork on November 13, 2011, 09:43:25 pm
We can focus on whatever we want to.  We are fans.  CBP has to focus on MSU.  We can focus on Armageddon if we want.

also true

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

redeye

lol... that's what I was thinking. I never understand why people tell fans like us to concentrate on the next game, as if the team will lose if we don't. I don't recall any coach ever saying "We lost that game because the fans were thinking ahead."

pigbacon

It's great to at least be in the talk. Petrino has put us in position to contend, and it is fun. It is hard not to look back and think what might have been. What if we beat Bama last year, and finished Auburn? Wow. And who knows, the stars might just be aligning just right to put us in position this year. There is about to get very interesting.

I have a feeling BP will keep us in the mix more years than not. Enjoy it while we can, because I truly feel that having a coach of this caliber is a rare breed. He has created a different culture of football in his short time here so far.

johnny cash

#1HeadHog

i agree with you we are just fans but also i'm one of the ones that feels like talking about it will jinx us. thats all i was getting at. in my heart theres no doubt we can make it there. maybe RG3 and Baylor can knock off Oklahoma, Oklahoma knock of Ok St and Auburn puts in on Bama and we show LSU how to play football. GO HOGS

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

S&W

Quote from: redeye on November 13, 2011, 09:56:08 pm
I don't recall any coach ever saying "We lost that game because the fans were thinking ahead."

Give Hooten time

hawaiianhogster

The football team better too.