Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post your questions in this forum for Today's Hogville.net Sports Weekend

Started by Lanny, January 14, 2006, 10:42:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

Hogville.net Sports Weekend is 11-12 am CST every Saturday morning on Little Rocks Espn 1380 and can be heard by clicking Espn 1380 top of the board.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

razorback4life

What is your take on todays game?  Should I even waste my time and listen to it?  How much longer are we as Razorback fans going to be punished and forced to watch/listen to this "style" of basketball?

Shag66

I'd like to hear more about some of the other U of A sports this weekend...  Can we get updates on Track & Field?  I know they are having a meet. (or I assume they are anyway.  Sure have been lots of female track athletes from different schools running up and down in front of my place of business the last few days)  Womens BB seems to be doing well, thoughts on that?  Any updates on the Baseball team would be appreciated also.

hogman64

I would like to hear comments on our programs  having 34 wins in football and basketball in the last 98 conference games , putting us in 11th place overall in the  SEC  and two games ahead of vanderbilt, they have 32 wins.  I would like this to be acknowledged on the air and never again  hear  that junk about   "Welllllll yes the program has been down a couple of years".
WE ARE IN 11TH FRICKING PLACE AFTER 4 YEARS................

mossfan3

Who invented this style of motion offense that includes no screens or motion?