Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Walk up tickets

Started by jk591, January 14, 2006, 08:05:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jk591

Ok, I live in Springdale and don't have season tickets this year but my family and I want to go to todays Vandy game.  Can you just walk up and buy tickets from the window.  I have heard there is a program where you can buy tickets from season ticket holders who aren't going to the game.  If so would I get decent seats?  I tried to buy from howired.com but it says unavailable.  Thanks.

Lanny

You can probably find some tickets in the trash can outside Bud Walton.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ShellHog

Just walk-up to ticket office.....The first 1000 or so tickets sold will be on lower level behind the band & students.  After they are sold it is upper level.   There WILL be tickets being sold all around the BWA.

karma26

There will be plenty of tickets for sale. I have yet to have to buy a ticket from the window. We always get good seats too, yet to sit on upper deck.

Ridgerunnerpiggie

DON'T buy them online cause the University jacks up the cost another $2.50-$3:00 per ticket.  Just stand out front and look around.  Most people realize the tickets aren't worth the face value!  :)

toshortrock

u can buy tickets outside,hold off,u will get them at half price
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

forrest city joe

the way this team has look in the sec the past since 1996, getting tickets wont be a problem. we are in freaking last place.

94 Hawg

my uncle lives in Rogers, even during the 94~95 seasons he got into any game he wanted by getting in line early @ the walk up window. Has to be a lot easier now, but he has never missed a game he wanted to see.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

claycohog

Go to the south entrance and hold your hand up for the amount of tickets you want.  You will be pleased with your seats.

antonio65

There is some guy on the west side that looks to buy up all the tickets for cheap and them resells for full price. He is always there. It gets pretty old watching him work his racket.

razorback4life

Quote from: hSv on January 14, 2006, 08:46:38 am
You can probably find some tickets in the trash can outside Bud Walton.

OWNED! 

hogfan13

At the LSU game I walked up to the ticket window and got a ticket with the #'s

Section-112

Row-b

Seat-1

SO AWESOME

[attachment deleted by admin]

hogman64

Quote from: jk591 on January 14, 2006, 08:05:49 am
Ok, I live in Springdale and don't have season tickets this year but my family and I want to go to todays Vandy game. Can you just walk up and buy tickets from the window. I have heard there is a program where you can buy tickets from season ticket holders who aren't going to the game. If so would I get decent seats? I tried to buy from howired.com but it says unavailable. Thanks.

Tickets were being sold outside the arena wed. night for $10 each..........It will be easy to get them.........