Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Awesome

Started by travelguy, January 14, 2006, 07:48:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

travelguy

You guys are awesome.  You know so much about how the games of basketball and football should be coached and you give your insight and opinions.  Man, the rest of us are so lucky to have you around.  Perhaps we can have your insight as coach of the Razorbacks when Heath and Nutt are fired.  Please, apply for the position.  We need you, as well as your realistic (some may say negative) views of the games.  Thanks in advance for applying!

snoutface

I would apply, but I choose to reveal my wisdom and insights for free on message boards.  I believe that to be a higher calling.
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

travelguy

Thanks.  That means they won't raise the prices at the games.  You are appreciated!

hawgbawb

Travelguy is right.  It would probably be a nice boost to most folks income and the Hognation would be so proud.

On your resume, under experience you could state an impressive number of posts, and number of threads with over twenty responses, something like that. Watch at least 3 college football games a week during the season, etc.  Be creative.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

RoboRazor

Quote from: travelguy on January 14, 2006, 07:48:58 am
You guys are awesome. You know so much about how the games of basketball and football should be coached and you give your insight and opinions. Man, the rest of us are so lucky to have you around. Perhaps we can have your insight as coach of the Razorbacks when Heath and Nutt are fired. Please, apply for the position. We need you, as well as your realistic (some may say negative) views of the games. Thanks in advance for applying!

Sarcasm is a low form of wit.

travelguy

But yet, you too have used it.  HMMM!!!!