Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Season

Started by dmhog v2.0, January 13, 2006, 08:20:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dmhog v2.0

You know, I think I'm actually excited about next football season. I don't know why, though. I hate the coach and think as long as he's here we're doomed. I'm not totally sold on Dick as QB, just think he was a better fit than Johnson. I'm not 100% convinced that Malzahn is the answer (at least not immediately) until I see it with my own eyes. I'm concerned that Monk is our only real threat at wideout. Even if Mustain does come (I'm not sold on this yet, either) he wants to redshirt, so one can't count on him next year. I don't think Damian Williams will change his mind about Florida. To top it all off, I think we'll be lucky to win 7 games. So, why the hell am I excited?

The only thing I can think of is Darren McFadden and Felix Jones. They're fun to watch. I think McFadden will go down as the best Razorback RB ever, when it's all said and done. Maybe, if Nutt gets lucky and we actually win some games, we'll have a Heisman hopeful on our hands. I guess that's the only reason I'm excited.

But that's just one dude's, um ... guy's opinion.