Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scout.com

Started by HogHeathen, January 13, 2006, 01:40:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogHeathen

I purchased a premium subscription to scout.com/hawgsillustrated and it seems I get more current information on this board.  Does anyone else have a subscription, and if so what are your thoughts? 

Also, are there any posters on this board affiliated with Hawgsillustrated?  I've sent them two emails without response :-[

pbjones81

Its hard to get more current information than from the 8000 users on this board.  Thats 8000 people, plus all of their sources (albeit not always the most credible sources)

HawgnDos

I have a premium sub at HI but come over here for different reasons.  I have noticed that I can get some info sooner over here but on the other hand I brought some over here and posted it before seeing it here.  I like both boards for what they have to offer.

Biggus Piggus

We STEAL all the premium information and give it to you for FREE!  Especially anything that Otis and Trey have to say.

Public service.
[CENSORED]!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 13, 2006, 04:31:08 pm
We STEAL all the premium information and give it to you for FREE! Especially anything that Otis and Trey have to say.

Public service.

I hope everyone realizes BP is just joking ....but I guarantee you this post will show up on those boards now.... LMAO!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*