Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Day

Miller

Mayberry

Butch Morris

Corliss

Robinson

IS that IT?  In 16 years we have had 6?  4 off the same team? 

I know others have had free agent deals.  Beck, Davis, hood all had a couple 10 day contracts, and Pargo has turned into a solid NBA guard, but for all the "talent" we have had only 6 have been drafted?

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

DOh, I was up all night with a sick dog, how could I miss Joe.  Okay 7?  Is that it?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

aristotle

Darnell Robinson was actually the last pick in the draft after he left early. Never played a minute in the League but some sucker drafted him.

hogsanity

I know, thats why he is listed he was drafted last by the Dallas Mavericks.  Butch Morris was near last by the Pistons, but I think he was on their roster for the whole following season. 

Chappeee

Quote from: hogsanity on January 13, 2006, 08:44:43 am
I know, thats why he is listed he was drafted last by the Dallas Mavericks. Butch Morris was near last by the Pistons, but I think he was on their roster for the whole following season.

I wonder if Mark Cuban would have drafted him if he was coming out today.   (yeah right)

hogfankb

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

hogsanity

Well, Jeffries was not a Hog when he got drafted he left here after his Fr year. 

CharlieHog

Quote from: HogISH on January 13, 2006, 10:53:19 am
how did steve schall get drafted twice?

same w/ marvin delph.

HogISH

I just assumed that it used to be like the MLB draft is now, with players able to come back to college if they decided not to sign.

Shag66

Pargo wasn't drafted but played a lot...  There were more that fell into thatr catagory also I believe...

Niels Boar

I beleive Clint McDaniel was drafted.  He made the team with Sacramento his rookie year.  Jason Jennings was another recruit that was drafted.

CharlieHog

Quote from: Niels Boar on January 13, 2006, 12:32:43 pm
I beleive Clint McDaniel was drafted. He made the team with Sacramento his rookie year. Jason Jennings was another recruit that was drafted.

Clint McDaniel wasn't drafted.