Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good interview by Press Row/MItch Mustain-time for fans to step back!

Started by hawg IQ, January 13, 2006, 07:54:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawg IQ

and let the process play itself out !  He sounded like a good kid and a fun person !

His intention I believe is to not to sign or tip his hand before Feb. 2nd(if that is when he can sign a LOI)

I think if I got one thing out of the interview is he's having fun going through all of this...is it difficult of course it is !?  As well as it should be.  After reading hogonits post, I think she/he is thinking this process is helping to develope his maturing process as he grows older and changes from a kid to his young adulthood.

Its like Christmas..everybody wants to know what's in the wrapped package before Christmas, but we know we'll  just have to wait and  see when that times comes ? 

bottom line is just let it go and try to keep the faith !?  Whatever happens will be for the best?
go hogs go !

Ugly Uncle

What ever happens will be for the best(.)

Mitch did sound like a good kid.  Key word there is kid.  It is hard to take a step back when people keep posting threads saying we should take a step back, then people (like me apparently) reply to it.  I would love it if the mods would put a one day ban on any post concerning Mitch or mentioning him.  Although if that did happen, that would be the one day that Mitch does make a decision.

ONE DAY OF NO MITCH POST!  Kind of like that stamp out smoking day...or whatever that is called when there is a no smoking day called for. 

We on this message board do have an addiction...the first step is admitting we have a problem.
Retired Radio Host

hog4lifetime1979

pst... I have a MM Tent set up at the end of the ally, keep it quiet. It's going to cost you though, once you come in you will never leave hahahahaha.

j/k

Thrilbilly

Repost from slophouse:
I must say after listening to the MM interview I was really impressed with the maturity and poise that this kid has. One other thing, His post on this board reflected the same maturity. I can't imagine the things I may have said when I was his age if I thought I was incognito and could get by with it.

Mitch will be a great credit to any University that he attends, I really hope that it is ours.

preunions

You have the option to buy either a sweet used BMW 7 series that has 100k miles (Hogs)... you have always wanted one since you saw Ozzie get his delivered on MTV, but you also know that there is no warranty and it might break down on you the day after you get it.

You know that since you are a lowly college student that you should probably get the reasonably priced Honda Civic that will get great gas mileage and will be covered for 4 years with a warranty (ND).

This is just an example of what MM may be dealing with here... Heart vs head. Its the right thing for him to do, but I think he will understand that a BMW is the ultimate driving machine and his brother-in-law (gus) has a "bitchin set of tools... he can fix it".

Thrilbilly

Quote from: preunions on January 13, 2006, 11:00:23 am
You have the option to buy either a sweet used BMW 7 series that has 100k miles (Hogs)... you have always wanted one since you saw Ozzie get his delivered on MTV, but you also know that there is no warranty and it might break down on you the day after you get it.

You know that since you are a lowly college student that you should probably get the reasonably priced Honda Civic that will get great gas mileage and will be covered for 4 years with a warranty (ND).

This is just an example of what MM may be dealing with here... Heart vs head. Its the right thing for him to do, but I think he will understand that a BMW is the ultimate driving machine and his brother-in-law (gus) has a "bitchin set of tools... he can fix it".

Now thats a good post!!! Karma for ya.

preunions

In case you didn't understand the car scenario...

So, you have two chicks that dig you. One (AR) you have known all your life, is really into some kinky, has the face of a torn sneaker but the body of a gymnist... and she has fugazi's (fake boobs) which you have always been curious about.

The other (ND) is marriage material, rich and hot, but she is a little bossy at times which you noticed when you first met her 2 weeks ago.

You can take one of them to the "Barn Dance", so who do you choose? Come to find out, the first girl loves Razorback baseball, has season tickets to Baum (in the "hot tub section" (Gus) and has enough money to get a nose job!

I'll take door number 1, please.

Anyone else have a scenario to share?