Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick fix for Basketball Team

Started by rjmass, January 13, 2006, 01:22:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rjmass

Heath is going to be here for the duration of the season, but what the powers that be could do is offer him some help, that would have an immediate impact on the team imo.

We have a connection to one of the greats in Collegiate Basketball, a man that could come in and show Heath, and his assistance and his son how to light a fire in a minute under this team.

I say we ask John Thompson to come in and work as a consultant to the team, attend workouts, sit on the bench and offer suggestions and do his "in your face coaching".  Then if it works and our current staff learns from him, and can start recruiting we will all be happy, if not, at least we have a proven BIG TIME LEGEND teaching these young men how to play at this level.

Shoot, he could visit with his son every day, have dinner with him, put some money in his pocket and do something that he is excellent at, without the pressure of winning and recruiting.

I think it would be a good quick fix move.

Just my opinion.
Grandpa told me the only two things I  could control in life were my tongue and my word.   To always honor what you say and say what you honor.
He was a wise man.

Biggus Piggus

ANOTHER quick fix move.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Oh yeah, this too.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[CENSORED]!