Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome Back Alex

Started by nobballconcept, January 12, 2006, 07:44:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nobballconcept

JUST HEARD BO SAY ON THE RADIO AS A GUEST OF A SPORTS SHOW (SORRY CANNOT REMEMBER NAME OF IT) THAT MORTENSON IS STRONGLY CONSIDERING RETURNING TO FAYETTEVILLE ON MONDAY TO START CLASSES.  ANYONE HEARD THIS? 

OkieHog

FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: OkieHog on January 12, 2006, 07:46:20 pm
I wouldnt be surprised.

In response to your sig line, I'm not Gus, but I expect (if HDN stays out of his way as has been promised) that Monk will become a consistent 100+ ypg receiver in his last 2 years....
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

OkieHog

Quote from: dubyacee on January 12, 2006, 07:48:10 pm
Quote from: OkieHog on January 12, 2006, 07:46:20 pm
I wouldnt be surprised.

In response to your sig line, I'm not Gus, but I expect (if HDN stays out of his way as has been promised) that Monk will become a consistent 100+ ypg receiver in his last 2 years....
Next year should be verrry interesting. I cant wait.
FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

jkcrunch

CarolinaHog1176

well, with Barthel leaving and Mustain looking around, Mortensen would automatically be in the 3 deep depth chart at QB.... probably #2 because of the lack of confidence in RoJo.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

NuttsSacked

Next year should be verrry interesting. I cant wait.

I seem to recall everyone stating the same thing in reference to the BBall team this year.

tulsahog36

"automatically be #3", are you crazy??? he will be auto #2.   Rojo sucks.   This is great news.  Our QB depth will mort and barthel leaving was a big question mark going into spring drills.   I hope Mort comes back.   Maybe Alex  Wood is already paying dividends.   What will this do to the QB they offered from Alabama??

Shag66

Could it have anything to do with MM saying he wanted to redshirt?  Anyone heard anything about him going anywhere else besides Louisville?

Tomhog™

Quote from: Shag66 on January 12, 2006, 08:08:16 pm
Could it have anything to do with MM saying he wanted to redshirt? Anyone heard anything about him going anywhere else besides Louisville?

Yeah.  Last I heard he was already in class at a Div II school in GA near his home.  This is 180 from everything I've heard...

CiriusPorker

how can you say RoJo sucks....he led our team in passing efficiency and TD passes..

oh wait..

that was my x-box game that we're talking about....

Nutt_Hate_Me

This is just a reminder that these guys are just kids, at 18, 19, 20 years old.  They don't know what the hell they want.  He just needed to get away to realize their is no better place than the UofA. 
It's great to be home.

HawgnDos

Just reported on HI.com that Alex will be back here on Monday.

Shag66

Quote from: HawgnDos on January 12, 2006, 09:53:50 pm
Just reported on HI.com that Alex will be back here on Monday.

Awesome!

Snort and Squeal

espn reported online on the 10th that he had transfered to Georgia Southern.
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

Hillis4heisman

I was sorry to see you interrested in leaving the program but totally understood and backed whatever decision you made. I'm very glad you are willing to give the new offense a try and work your hinny off to be the best you can be. There is a reason you chose us in the first place and I firmly believe your decision to come back will be a great move on your part. Welcome back young man we are glad  :)

HotRodHog

It has been reported. The Atlanta Journal Constitution said Mort will not be attending GA Southern, he will be back Monday. Classes start Tuesday. I am glad he is coming back. This has been a trying year for fans, but just think how hard this has been on the players, especially the QBs allready in house. He is suppose to be a good kid, and I wish him the best.  :razorback:
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus

rjmass

Agree, welcome back, nothing wrong with evaluating your options, glad to have you back though. 

Can't ever tell when that break will come be ready.
Grandpa told me the only two things I  could control in life were my tongue and my word.   To always honor what you say and say what you honor.
He was a wise man.