Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 YEAR STANDINGS

Started by hogman64, January 12, 2006, 10:52:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman64

Leaving Walton Arena last night I got that  now familiar disappointed  feeling that comes about on the way out of a Razorback football or basketball game ..........You know the one you get  after another loss......I think we all know it happens way to much..... Of course if you listen to Schaeffer, Rainwater, Barrett, etc... they want to paint  "US".. the ticket buyers and contributors   as impatient, radicals, head hunters, always wanting change , never happy with anything etc.. if you dont believe that just listen to either statewide afternoon call in show for just one day.............so I started wondering just how  do we stack up with our peers over the last 4 complete football and basketball seasons?  HERE ARE THE FACTS........... Total  Conference  Wins and losses for each conference team  in football and basketball for that period.........

Florida                           64-32
                           Kentucky                       60-36
                           LSU                               59-37
                           Alabama                         56-40
                           Georgia                          55-41
                           Tenn.                            50-46
                           Auburn                          46-50
                           Miss. St.                         46-50
                           So. Carolina                     40-56
                           Ole Miss                          36-60
                           ARKANSAS                      34-62
                           Vanderbilt                       30-66

It has been a painful 4 years to be a Hog fan and this does not include our 0-2 start this year in basketball......No head coaching changes during this period and I assume none on the horizon.........but then again we are just a radical group of impatient pin heads that  like to complain about everything.........

Hogs4Ever

Damn, now I'm really deressed.   :-[  We're not even Mississippi Champs anymore!   :puke:

msudawgs64

wow, 42 of our 46 conference wins in these two sports are in basketball.  Man we stink in football.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

hogman64

A win is a win, feels alot better leaving the game , no matter if football or basketball.............

Biggus Piggus

Frank Broyles should be proud.
[CENSORED]!

hogman64

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 13, 2006, 12:11:52 am
Frank Broyles should be proud.

and the only thing getting replaced is his hip.........